Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Palawan, when did you filed your application? 

I filed February 10th, exactly 1 week after you. My wife is giving birth to our baby girl hopefully today...been in labor since midnight here in Manila :-)

39 minutes ago, Palawan1 said:

I filed February 10th, exactly 1 week after you. My wife is giving birth to our baby girl hopefully today...been in labor since midnight here in Manila :-)

Thanks for the info and CONGRATULATIONS to  your baby girl.  

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

38 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

Thanks for the info and CONGRATULATIONS to  your baby girl.  

Thanks! Our baby girl was just born a few minutes ago :-)

On 2/24/2017 at 10:33 AM, Haltom Family said:

Hi Eiramana,

Good day!  Waiting is the hardest thing to do.  Either it makes us impatience or being more patience. Had a shared of the latter.  USCIS Manila many times, and same response we received to wait. Even called USCIS main (long distance) but voice prompt and waiting for the agent to answer was causing us so much phone bills. So, today we will choose to be more patience on them just like my husband was saying, "its good to wait and be patient".  

It produces more fruits.  

That is very true.. 

And you are right waiting is the hardest thing to do specially if you can't track your case yet. 

20 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Wow congrats ...

enjoy those moments with them they grow up so fast.. 

Just like my babies;) 

Edited by Eiramana

1 hour ago, Eiramana said:

That is very true.. 

And you are right waiting is the hardest thing to do specially if you can't track your case yet. 

Hi Eiramana.  Have you processed your cenomar, nbi, police clearance, and affidavit of support? While our papers are for review, the supporting documents is getting done. 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

21 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Thanks! Our baby girl was just born a few minutes ago :-

21 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Hope everything is going well with your spouse and baby girl. By the way, does it required you to file a separate I-130 for your new born child? 

Edited by Haltom Family
grammar

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

1 hour ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Eiramana.  Have you processed your cenomar, nbi, police clearance, and affidavit of support? While our papers are for review, the supporting documents is getting done. 

I got cenomar already

And the cfo certificate

Nbi clearance not yet.. 

Do we need police clearance too? 

Affidavit of support not yet ..

Husband need to fly back to usa to help our joint sponsor(my sister-in-law) fill up the affdv't of sup'rt.. 

It's hard to file and get tax transcript when your outside usa. Hubby filed last yr via mail.. Until now we have no letter  received from irs.and we need his 3 yrs recent tax transcript. 

So when we get the NOA email, hubby will fly to the state to gather all requirements and bring them all here at the same time

Edited by Eiramana

1 hour ago, Haltom Family said:

Do your husband already have his 3 yrs recent tax transcript while his here in Ph? 

How he filed and how he request his tax transcript while in Ph. 

Maybe we could get ideas on how to do it. 

Edited by Eiramana

21 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

I got cenomar already

And the cfo certificate

Nbi clearance not yet.. 

Do we need police clearance too? 

Affidavit of support not yet ..

Husband need to fly back to usa to help our joint sponsor(my sister-in-law) fill up the affdv't of sup'rt.. 

It's hard to file and get tax transcript when your outside usa. Hubby filed last yr via mail.. Until now we have no letter  received from irs.and we need his 3 yrs recent tax transcript. 

So when we get the NOA email, hubby will fly to the state to gather all requirements and bring them all here at the same time

I think Police clearance is not needed, NBI wil do.  You're good.  Praying for all of us here. USCIS is a very delicate but easy process.  Black and white paper works.  By the way, if in case your sister in law is married, I read from Mrs. Rasco's experience, if the joint sponsor shared a joint bank account with his/her spouse, better provide a signed 1-864A of the spouse too, consul asked for it.  That's all.   This video from US EMBASSY might help too: 

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

12 minutes ago, Eiramana said:

Do your husband already have his 3 yrs recent tax transcript while his here in Ph? 

How he filed and how he request his tax transcript while in Ph. 

Maybe we could get ideas on how to do it. 

He is not required to file taxes in a given year, business closed when we flew back here in Manila. Just need a written explanation for that.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

21 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

I think Police clearance is not needed, NBI wil do.  You're good.  Praying for all of us here. USCIS is a very delicate but easy process.  Black and white paper works.  By the way, if in case your sister in law is married, I read from Mrs. Rasco's experience, if the joint sponsor shared a joint bank account with his/her spouse, better provide a signed 1-864A of the spouse too, consul asked for it.  That's all.   This video from US EMBASSY might help too: 

Thank you so much for this video. 

She was married.  Right now she is single that's make it easier though she got a house under her name and her x girlfriend.. But they don't file tax jointly. 

21 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

He is not required to file taxes in a given year, business closed when we flew back here in Manila. Just need a written explanation for that.  

Wow.. All he need to do is fill up the i 864 form.. And the explanation.. 

Do u have joint sponsor already? 

Just now, Eiramana said:

Thank you so much for this video. 

She was married.  Right now she is single that's make it easier though she got a house under her name and her x girlfriend.. But they don't file tax jointly. 

Awesome. We are looking forward for the immediate processing of all your documents, and approval of your petition down to visa interview.  Thank you for sharing and God bless your marriage. :) 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

1 minute ago, Haltom Family said:

Awesome. We are looking forward for the immediate processing of all your documents, and approval of your petition down to visa interview.  Thank you for sharing and God bless your marriage. :) 

Same here.. Keep us posted with your visa journey ..bless us all.. And hope soon get our visa :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.