Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bendite said:

159 days from receiving our priority date. My husband lives in Mexico. We also filed the 212 as he had a prior deportation over 10 years ago. We have an attorney that assisted us with the paperwork....

It must be a tough times your family endured and still enduring.   Thank you so much Bendite praying that your processing will become more smoother this time, and more sure.   Sharing this for your encouragement:

John 16:33

New Living Translation
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

On 2/20/2017 at 2:33 PM, Eiramana said:

Thank u :)

Did u applied for Cr1 visa or IR1?

Thank you for sharing Eiramana.   

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

23 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

It must be a tough times your family endured and still enduring.   Thank you so much Bendite praying that your processing will become more smoother this time, and more sure.   Sharing this for your encouragement:

John 16:33

New Living Translation
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Thank you so much! I needed that! It's in Gods hands ❤️

46 minutes ago, Bendite said:

Thank you so much! I needed that! It's in Gods hands ❤️

Indeed!

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 2/20/2017 at 9:53 PM, Eiramana said:

Yes we did DCF we just filed last Feb. 15.. Still waiting for email of approval.. 

Days feels longer for me. 

Hi Eiramana,

Congratulations for your filing.  Been reading some of your post and we have one question here.   Did you guys received already your MNL notice or any email response from USCIS-US EMBASSY manila from the time you filed? 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

When you filed your DCF petition through USEM, did you receive a number so that you can track your petition online? I know there is this tracking website but I don't think it applies to Consular filings: 

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

22 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Eiramana,

Congratulations for your filing.  Been reading some of your post and we have one question here.   Did you guys received already your MNL notice or any email response from USCIS-US EMBASSY manila from the time you filed? 

Still nothing.. :(

Although they said 30-90 days processing time.. But for some people just week after they filed they received Notification of approval already.

I'll keep u posted.. 

Anyway,When did you file? 

2 hours ago, Eiramana said:

Although they said 30-90 days processing time.. But for some people just week after they filed they received Notification of approval already.

I'll keep u posted.. 

I've  been tracking some of the post and people who experienced a speedy processed filed their papers last quarter of 2016 were those who mostly experienced a weeks approval or shorter.  But for some who filed it last December to January of this year, the processed took them a month or within 30 days as USCIS Manila were advising us.  So, I suggest let's keep our bar of expectation higher and be praying for each of us.  

Filed ours last February 3 of this year :)

Psalm 27:14 New Living Translation
Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

2 hours ago, Eiramana said:

I'll keep u posted.. 

Hi Eiramana,

I've been tracking some of the post and most of the people who experienced a week approval were those who filed their papers last quarters of 2016.  But there were some also that filed December 2016 and got their approval and case number a month after or month of January of this year.  So just like what USCIS Manila were advising us, wait till 30-90 days, and be very patient and praying :)

Psalm 27: 14

New Living Translation
Wait patiently for the LORD. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the LORD.

We filed ours last February of this year, the 3rd day.

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

8 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

When you filed your DCF petition through USEM, did you receive a number so that you can track your petition online? I know there is this tracking website but I don't think it applies to Consular filings: 

Hi Palawan, thank you for the inquiry.  No we haven't yet!

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

19 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Hi Palawan1, thank you for your question.  No.  We haven't receive the MNL yet if that is what you are asking.   Still waiting for it.

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

16 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Eiramana,

I've been tracking some of the post and most of the people who experienced a week approval were those who filed their papers last quarters of 2016.  But there were some also that filed December 2016 and got their approval and case number a month after or month of January of this year.  So just like what USCIS Manila were advising us, wait till 30-90 days, and be very patient and praying :)

Psalm 27: 14

New Living Translation

We filed ours last February of this year, the 3rd day.

Yes i guess it will reach 30 days :(

Keep us posted when you received your case # already. 

Thank u for the info that u shared. 

Edited by Eiramana

16 hours ago, Eiramana said:

Yes i guess it will reach 30 days :(

Keep us posted when you received your case # already. 

Thank u for the info that u shared. 

Hi Eiramana,

Good day!  Waiting is the hardest thing to do.  Either it makes us impatience or being more patience. Had a shared of the latter.  USCIS Manila many times, and same response we received to wait. Even called USCIS main (long distance) but voice prompt and waiting for the agent to answer was causing us so much phone bills. So, today we will choose to be more patience on them just like my husband was saying, "its good to wait and be patient".  

It produces more fruits.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 2/22/2017 at 4:58 PM, Palawan1 said:

Hi Palawan, when did you filed your application? 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.