Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

We paid my wife's green card fees online. I didn't see a drop down menu anywhere either. https://www.uscis.gov/file-online

I just clicked on log in, then click on the blue circle that says pay immigrant fee.

3 hours ago, verwen said:

We paid my wife's green card fees online. I didn't see a drop down menu anywhere either. https://www.uscis.gov/file-online

I just clicked on log in, then click on the blue circle that says pay immigrant fee.

Thanks Verwen!  Finally, got it paid after calling the USCIS customer service.  So there is no need to create an account anymore.  All is well.      

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

On 9/9/2017 at 0:16 PM, verwen said:

T

That's great! You were able to pay it over the phone?

We paid it online.  Just got some few clarification over the phone with USCIS customer service. Thanks Verwen. 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

6 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Just got some few clarification over the phone with USCIS customer service.

I think the instructions they give you with the visa packet is outdated. Be nice if they would update it for future people. We got to the US the other day, so glad to be back. Think my wife and stepson already like it better than the Philippines.

• 2 months later...

Hello guys, we arrived on  november 31 in US , my wife did the port of entry in miami and everthing goes fine , I already payd online  the green card fee  on november 26, and  the USCIS site says processing, My question is: how long the green card will be delivered to my US address? Can i go whit the passaport that  have the  immigrant visa on social securit office to get the social securit card?

My  Roc timeline:

08/16/19  sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/21/19  packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: received extension letter in the mail

08/30/19 received fingerprint appointment letter

09/17/19  fingerprint appointment day (done)

09/24/19  fingerprint review completed

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, sergiojax said:

Hello guys, we arrived on  november 31 in US , my wife did the port of entry in miami and everthing goes fine , I already payd online  the green card fee  on november 26, and  the USCIS site says processing, My question is: how long the green card will be delivered to my US address? Can i go whit the passaport that  have the  immigrant visa on social securit office to get the social securit card?

First thing first, I thank God for Visa Journey & Admin and the whole support group for restoring our profile and account.  Our IP address got blocked but the good thing we haltom family are back.  Yey!!! Congratulations sergiojax, weeehhh! In our experience, we received the green card two weeks from the time we paid it only and a week from the time of your green card payment, the social security card was delivered to the address we provided at the immigration.  This is what we experienced.  Not sure though with the social security card for your spouse if they will send it via courier or if she needs to apply at social security office. 

The reason why I said this because I got my first social security card through fiancee visa after applying at the social security office near the county. 

So, let me know if this helps and yes green card will come soon.  Hope this helps and update us :) God bless. 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

• 2 weeks later...

im putting together the docs to file DCF. once its filed i would like to be able to contact them about the processing of the case. does anyone have the email address? i have the one for the email IVreplies already but thats not till after i get approved

Manila CRBA & Passport Experience

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/657133-usem-crba-experience/

IR-1/CR-1 Journey

USCIS

09/12/2017: I-130 package sent to USCIS Phoenix Lockbox

09/18/2017: NOA1 Email

09/26/2017: NOA1 Hardcopy(Texas Service Center)

10/01/2017: Expedite Request Sent

11/18/2017: NOA2 Email

11/30/2017: NOA2 Hardcopy

12/27/2017: Checked receipt number on the USCIS website and they had just forwarded the case to NVC that day *shame*

NVC

01/03/2018: Case received at NVC

01/10/2018: Expedite request sent

01/11/2018: Email received from NVC expedite that inquiry is under review

01/16/2018: IIN and Case number issued

01/18/2018: Expedite approved and immediately forwarded to US Embassy Manila. CEAC says "In Transit"

Medical & Embassy

01/23/2018: Embassy Received case file. CEAC says "Ready"

01/23/2018: DS-260 completed

01/24/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 1

01/25/2018: SLEC Medical DAY 2

02/02/1018: USEM Interview "PASSED"

02/08/2018: Picked up VISA packet at 2GO Laoag

02/09/2018: CFO sticker... went to the seminar Nov. 29 2017 for passport renewal requirement to change to husbands surname

14 hours ago, verwen said:

MPHInquiry.CIS@uscis.dhs.gov  I'm pretty sure this is the one.

I agree with verwen.  @PaoSelle, God bless with your processing.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

So guys, I believe most of us who underwent the DCF processing for the month of February on wards are already migrated in USA. My questions are, so how are you all coping up & being supportive with your spouses:

1. Social Security ID? 

2. Green Card?

3. Learner's Permit/ Drivers License? Driving

4. Job hunting for spouses? Or with Jobs

5. Cultural change and the struggle for significance? 

6. Meeting Filipino Friends?

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

54 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

So guys, I believe most of us who underwent the DCF processing for the month of February on wards are already migrated in USA. My questions are, so how are you all coping up & being supportive with your spouses:

1. Social Security ID? 

2. Green Card?

3. Learner's Permit/ Drivers License? Driving

4. Job hunting for spouses? Or with Jobs

5. Cultural change and the struggle for significance? 

6. Meeting Filipino Friends?

My wife already got her social security and green card. Got here September 7th. She's too scared to learn how to drive. We both work at the same place, started a couple days after she got here. She doesn't seem to have any problems with culture change, but where we live in Arkansas it's pretty laid back and relaxed. How are you doing?

15 hours ago, verwen said:

My wife already got her social security and green card. Got here September 7th. She's too scared to learn how to drive. We both work at the same place, started a couple days after she got here. She doesn't seem to have any problems with culture change, but where we live in Arkansas it's pretty laid back and relaxed. How are you doing?

Verwen!  Great to know your family are adjusting well.   The family is taking life a-day-at-a-time.   Tennessee is our state, so we are close  neighbors. (Y)

Haltom Family

To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee Visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias.   

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Youtube

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” 

2 Chronicle

Spoiler

Edited by Haltom Family

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 5/17/2017 at 10:45 AM, lilpinay said:

Thank you so much for your reply,  I guess we didn't register our marriage to Philippine consulate, because our marriage was not at the NSO when I got my CENOMAR today. It says I didn't have a record of being married. I only have our marriage certificate with me and the CFO certificate I had back in 2008. I made a mistake of renewing my passport with my maiden name a year ago, and it still valid right now, though I think I will follow your suggestion to have it change before we file the I-130 to avoid more delay.

Thank you so much for everything, and let's continue praying for each other. God bless!

Hi lilpinay, doing some random check with people in this forum.  Are you all done with your DCF paper works? 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 3/3/2017 at 9:03 PM, Eiramana said:

Not yet. 

I just needed to get one when i applied for my passport last 2014 :)

Hi Eiramana, is your family already migrated in the US?

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.