Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

On 7/8/2017 at 2:35 PM, Haltom Family said:

Hi guys, good day!  Hope you are all pushing through with your visa application journey through DCF mostly the February 2017 fillers.  Anyway, our good news is by God's grace, guidance and all your prayers and informative comments, FINALLY my spousal visa /IR1 is already approved and issued.   Yesterday's interview went well after a long scrutinizing questions from the american consul.   So, not sure if somebody from this group went there yesterday, but saw some families also.   Let us know how is your visa processing going on and will gladly share our experience and all the papers we provided. Will share it in our family blog.  God bless you all.  All the praises and honor belongs to Jesus Christ, our great provider of wisdom. 

JEREMIAH 29:11-14 NEW LIVING TESTAMENT

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will gather you out of the nations where I sent you and will bring you home again to your own land.”

Congratulations, what kind of questions did they ask? My wife and stepson's interview is in the morning. 

On July 16, 2017 at 1:54 PM, verwen said:

Congratulations, what kind of questions did they ask? My wife and stepson's interview is in the morning. 

Verwen, how was their interview this morning?

2 hours ago, Palawan1 said:

Verwen, how was their interview this morning?

I think they were approved. Just have to wait for st Luke's to forward my wife's results. They gave her a pregnancy test Friday and it was positive, so they are having us spend $100's of dollars on ultrasounds and gynecologist. Just to get the same positive result that they got. 

On 7/16/2017 at 1:54 PM, verwen said:

Hi verwen, sorry this is late response.  They focused on the beginning of our relationship, our daughter's citizenship, why we came back to Philippines like reasons, and duration of stay.  Also, the AFFIDAVIT of SUPPORT since their system already indicated my coming and going to and from US with fiancee visa, about the denial of the green card before, and our plans when we migrated back to US, and more questions about AFFIDAVIT of SUPPORT, and the assurance of having our place to stay when we migrated back to US.  

Saw your comment with Palawan, and congratulations.  Hope you guys will get through the medical and again Congratulations for your wife pregnancy.  By the way, aren't you not with them during the consular interview?   

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

So our interview happened last June 7th, and last Friday, June 14th received the visa packet, and my passport (old with the previous fiancee visa) and the new one with IR1.  

While we were checking it the visa packet or the yellow enveloped,  we noticed a small tear, a size of 1/2" approx.,  in the yellow envelope located in the part in corner cut enveloped which the documents inside are purposely revealed. Aside of it we aren't seeing any issues with the yellow paper envelope and even the visa stamped on passport. 

We just need to make sure that it will not cause any problem with the immigration officer on the day of our scheduled port of entry to UNITED STATES.  

So guys, the CONSULAR COMMUNICATIONS GROUP responded today:  

"There is no need for you to return the visa packet.

Please be aware that following standard procedure, the visa and supporting documentation are placed in a corner-cut envelope. The packet appears to have been torn due to handling. We wish to assure you that this will not pose any difficulty or problem for the applicant when she enters the United States."  UNCLASSIFIED 

So, hope everything will go well with all of us.  God bless us all.  Praying. 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

@Haltom Family hope that everything is ok with that packet. Yes, I was with them at the interview. I think it helped because he only asked her a couple of questions about how we met and what it was about me that interested her when we were first messaging each other. 

6 hours ago, verwen said:

@Haltom Family hope that everything is ok with that packet. Yes, I was with them at the interview. I think it helped because he only asked her a couple of questions about how we met and what it was about me that interested her when we were first messaging each other. 

Verwen, thanks.  Yes its all good. 

"There is no need for you to return the visa packet.

Please be aware that following standard procedure, the visa and supporting documentation are placed in a corner-cut envelope. The packet appears to have been torn due to handling. We wish to assure you that this will not pose any difficulty or problem for the applicant when she enters the United States."  UNCLASSIFIE

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On July 17, 2017 at 5:08 PM, verwen said:

I think they were approved. Just have to wait for st Luke's to forward my wife's results. They gave her a pregnancy test Friday and it was positive, so they are having us spend $100's of dollars on ultrasounds and gynecologist. Just to get the same positive result that they got. 

Congratulations on the pregnancy and visa approval! Soon you will be in US as a family.

On July 9, 2017 at 0:36 PM, Haltom Family said:

Hi Palawan, its really good to hear from you.  Thank you so much.  We decided to registered a delivery address.   The families are overjoyed.  By the way, we got a good deal at kiwi.com for plane tickets.  How about your family?  Are you all done with medical exam?  

They finished their medical exams. All that is left is their visa interview and our daughter's CRBA interview that will take place this coming Wednesday. More than likely we will fly Philippine Airlines to Hawaii...spend the night there and then fly to our home. We are wanting a non-stop flight to US that will be the shortest amount of hours flying mainly because of our baby. 

1 down and 1 to go! CRBA interview went well today...approved! We'll schedule visa interview tomorrow...hopefully we can have their interview in the next 2 weeks.

On July 27, 2017 at 10:04 AM, verwen said:

@Palawan1 Were you able to schedule the visa interview? Congrats on the CRBA.

August 16th in the morning is the visa interview. Thanks! Filling out the DS-260s tonight. We will update our NBI Clearance on Friday. We have NBI Clearance from November 2016 but want to make sure they will not request any updated documents. 

On 8/2/2017 at 7:39 PM, Palawan1 said:

August 16th in the morning is the visa interview. Thanks! Filling out the DS-260s tonight. We will update our NBI Clearance on Friday. We have NBI Clearance from November 2016 but want to make sure they will not request any updated documents. 

Palawan, CONGRATULATIONS for the CRBA approval!!   Almost there.   

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

On 7/27/2017 at 10:04 AM, verwen said:

@Palawan1 Were you able to schedule the visa interview? Congrats on the CRBA.

Verwen, have you received the visa packet?  All is well with st Luke's docs to the Consul? 

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

I am reading all your updates and at the same time rejoicing here with all your successful  visa journey. Thank God.  :D

Now, in the visa packet and email we received from consular communications group we were advised to pay the Green Card processing fee before the intended departure date.  Now my question is, will it be possible to pay the fee after the arrival?  Have you encountered reading somebody's post doing the latter decision?  Any thought on this?  

Thanks in advance.

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.