Haltom Family

DCF for I-130 petition is currently lined up for review

256 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

Just for clarification, our I-130 was already approved last March 03, 2017.

There was a signed 1-864 enclosed in the snail mail we sent to USCIS Chicago lockbox which was provided by my husband year 2013 during my adjustment of status for ( green card ) when we were still living in the USA BUT it was denied year 2014. We failed to provide another signed 1-864 for joint sponsor.  

The fiancee visa(  NON-IMMIGRANT )interview with the consul during my time didn't require  me to have a joint sponsor.

Hope this helps.,

Oh, ok sometimes lessons are pretty costly

52 minutes ago, Haltom Family said:

You can positively inquire to them about it.  USCIS Manila are very generous in responding  to email inquiry....based on our experience.

Do I email the same address they sent the rfe from?

3 minutes ago, verwen said:

Oh, ok sometimes lessons are pretty costly

Do I email the same address they sent the rfe from?

True.  Yes if its USCIS MPH.    They are pretty good in providing updates and pointing inquiry to the right department if its not their concern.  Again, based on our experience :)

If incase you need:

USCIS MPH

Dept. of Homeland SecurityUSCIS Unit 8600 Box 1575, DPO AP 96515-1575|local addressUS Embassy Manila, 1201 Roxas Blvd, Ermita, Manila, 0930 Philippines|(:011.632.301.2000 x 2224|7: 011.632.301.2208 |*:mphinquiry.cis@uscis.dhs.gov  

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

VisaJourney is always a part of where we are as a family, so THANK YOU!!!  

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

www.haltomfamily.wordpress.com

Our DCF Journey 

Our K1 to I-130 Application Journey

DCF I-130 US Embassy Manila Application to Approval

Our assurance is God’s words.

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

• 3 weeks later...
On March 8, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Haltom Family said:

Thank you for your update Eiramana.   Case number is COMING SOON!  Update us when you will have your MEDICAL EXAMINATION.  Probably have mine at the end of the month God willing, if He permits. 

Have you scheduled your medical and interview yet? Probably week of April 10th for us.

We got an RFE on March 10th gathered everything we could and mailed it to embassy, they received it on March 22nd. Sent an email today and they said "Thank you for your follow up email. Your petitions for your beneficiaries are currently under review. You will be notified in writing as soon as completed."

Are you guys waiting to consulate response on  " if they will aprove your case to be filed on DCF "  ?  I am on this situation, I ask to my consulate authorization fo file DCF and then they send one list of required documents, i did send those  documents (passport bio page, mariage certificate, prove of residence ) and they said to wait  to  then  review the documents, this was on march 13, I' m still waiting ,do you know how long is this waiting time to consulate give to me authorization to file DCF?

Edited by sergiojax

My  Roc timeline:

08/16/19  sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/21/19  packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: received extension letter in the mail

08/30/19 received fingerprint appointment letter

09/17/19  fingerprint appointment day (done)

09/24/19  fingerprint review completed

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, sergiojax said:

Are you guys waiting to consulate response on  " if they will aprove your case to be filed on DCF "  ?  I am on this situation, I ask to my consulate authorization fo file DCF and then they send one list of required documents, i did send those  documents (passport bio page, mariage certificate, prove of residence ) and they said to wait  to  then  review the documents, this was on march 13, I' m still waiting ,do you know how long is this waiting time to consulate give to me authorization to file DCF?

Not sure how it is in Brazil. In Philippines you just go to the embassy and file DCF.

On 3/28/2017 at 2:15 PM, Palawan1 said:

Have you scheduled your medical and interview yet? Probably week of April 10th for us.

Hi Palawan,

Good day, and glad to hear from you.  Nope not yet.  Are you guys good for April 10th? 

Our Family 

Joshua, a music lover, and Tennessee born guy met Lady Lyn, a Filipina in an online Yahoo Christian Chat while both of them were praising God in a different way.  The latter was bullied by some chatters, and courageous Joshua rescued her like a damsel in distress, that was where a new chapter of life begun with the two of them. Their marriage is blessed in many forms including of rewarding them with a beautiful and joyful baby girl named Abigail Exodus Haltom which named perfectly represents their love and life story as a family.

"To give back, you can message us here for your Fiancee, IR1/CR1 visa or DCF related inquiry or visit us in the following social medias."  

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

But as for you, be strong and courageous, for your work will be rewarded.” -2 Chronicles 15:7

4 hours ago, Haltom Family said:

Hi Palawan,

Good day, and glad to hear from you.  Nope not yet.  Are you guys good for April 10th? 

They will have their medical April 18th (after I finish our tax return) and interview will be April 28th. I wonder if SLEM will let me accompany my wife, 6 year old daughter and newborn? I don't know if they will allow me to help. 

• 2 weeks later...

hi...just want to know how much would it cost total for the whole process after the I-130 approval?....after i receive the MNL case until the payment of the green card?  thanks for your reply...

21 minutes ago, coipal said:

hi...just want to know how much would it cost total for the whole process after the I-130 approval?....after i receive the MNL case until the payment of the green card?  thanks for your reply...

Fee for I-130  $535.00

At NVC  $325.00 + 120.00

Green card fee $220.00

Total = $1.200

I'm not putting the fee for medical and vaccines, every type of visa have to do that and price varies country to country.

My  Roc timeline:

08/16/19  sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/21/19  packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: received extension letter in the mail

08/30/19 received fingerprint appointment letter

09/17/19  fingerprint appointment day (done)

09/24/19  fingerprint review completed

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, sergiojax said:

Fee for I-130  $535.00

At NVC  $325.00 + 120.00

Green card fee $220.00

Total = $1.200

I'm not putting the fee for medical and vaccines, every type of visa have to do that and price varies country to country.

What is 120 for NVC?

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

@Haltom Family...i think the $120 refers to affidavit of support fee but i read from the forum that for those filing DCF in the Philippines no longer need to pay that....

14 minutes ago, coipal said:

@Haltom Family...i think the $120 refers to affidavit of support fee but i read from the forum that for those filing DCF in the Philippines no longer need to pay that....

Yes.  That's right.  

Our Family 

Instagram

Twitter

FB Page

Our DCF Journey 

My wife had her medical on Wednesday & Thursday this past week. But she will have to go back May 2-4 for sputum testing. Praying that the testing will be negative.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.