5 posts in this topic

Hello!!  its there any one who can help me with some answers please!!!!  My father its the peticioner of both my sister and my brother!! they were over 21 and they summit they peticion separelly. my brother was in 2009 and all his paper work was done, we were just waithing for the interview. we  ever receive a letter explaining why his case was returned to inmigration  from the nvc! they said to wait 180 days and its been almost 8 moths with not response! he never been in jail or not problema with the justice!! my sister othervwise!! her case was in 2010!! we receive the email from the nvc with the completicion of the case, just waithing for the interview! it was in june 1st, its february 8, and we still waithing for the interview!!! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Adult kids of greencard holders from the Dominican Republic are currently processed if their priority date is July 2010 or earlier, so he should be ready.  Did your brother marry by any chance?

When in 2010 did your dad file for your sister?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

her Priority day its aug20 2010! so for next month or april she should be ready?  and not! my brother did not married! after the nvc proccess his case and everything, they returned it the inmigration, since may last hear and we still waiting for a responce! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Yes your sister's case should start processing again in a couple of months.

Not sure on your brother, assuming he is elligible.  Did you call them?  What did they say?

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

after may 16, they said we should wait 180 days, after that we call and all they said was we are invenstigating him, and that procces takes its tume! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.