Peterpaul216

I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693, G-325A, G-1145 all pending

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi  all,

Thanks to everyone and I really  appreciated the way members takes time to read and comment on other members immigration processes

I submitted my I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693, G-325A, G-1145 with an approved Notice of Action for an already approved I-130. I mailed the whole package together as one package to Chicago Lockbox on 01/25/2017 through usps. The tracking number showed me that it was delivered on 01/27/2017. Till now I have not received any receipt notice either through email or text message or through postal mail. I have also tracked the money order I sent along but still have not been cashed till today. I am really worried about this because from what I read from USCIS WEBSITE I should have received email/text message within 24hours after acceptance. Then the hard copy notice of action is supposed to arrive 10 working days after application is accepted. Today 2/7/2017 made it exactly 10 working days my Application was delivered but I have not receipt anything from USCIS. I am really worried over this. Please, if there is anyone that have any advice for me on this I will appreciate a lot. My adjustment of status is marriage based. I am a Husband of US Citizen and my adjustment is from B2 visa to Permanent residence.

Waiting for your kind responses/comments or advice.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Peterpaul216 said:

Hi  all,

Thanks to everyone and I really  appreciated the way members takes time to read and comment on other members immigration processes

I submitted my I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693, G-325A, G-1145 with an approved Notice of Action for an already approved I-130. I mailed the whole package together as one package to Chicago Lockbox on 01/25/2017 through usps. The tracking number showed me that it was delivered on 01/27/2017. Till now I have not received any receipt notice either through email or text message or through postal mail. I have also tracked the money order I sent along but still have not been cashed till today. I am really worried about this because from what I read from USCIS WEBSITE I should have received email/text message within 24hours after acceptance. Then the hard copy notice of action is supposed to arrive 10 working days after application is accepted. Today 2/7/2017 made it exactly 10 working days my Application was delivered but I have not receipt anything from USCIS. I am really worried over this. Please, if there is anyone that have any advice for me on this I will appreciate a lot. My adjustment of status is marriage based. I am a Husband of US Citizen and my adjustment is from B2 visa to Permanent residence.

Waiting for your kind responses/comments or advice.

Received and accepted is not the same thing. Yes your applications have been delivered at the lockbox, yes they have most likely received them BUT they haven't accepted them yet. It usually takes about two weeks for them to accept your applications, sometimes more than that, especially around holidays.

Once accepted you'll get text/email within 24 hours - possibly. The text/email notifications don't always happen even if you sent g-1145.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline
13 hours ago, Scandi said:

Received and accepted is not the same thing. Yes your applications have been delivered at the lockbox, yes they have most likely received them BUT they haven't accepted them yet. It usually takes about two weeks for them to accept your applications, sometimes more than that, especially around holidays.

Once accepted you'll get text/email within 24 hours - possibly. The text/email notifications don't always happen even if you sent g-1145.

Hi,

Many thanks to you over the response. I submitted my applications at the Chicago Lockbox. From what I read on USCIS website it states that applications submitted at any Lockbox office takes only 10working days to receive a hard copy receipt notice through mail while email/text message takes 24hrs to be received after acceptance. I also read from the same USCIS website that it can only take up to 30days to receive a receipt notice for applications filed at USCIS SERVICE CENTERS. These are the reason I am greatly disturbed. More advise on this can will be appreciated from anyone who have had experience or know much about this situation.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, Peterpaul216 said:

Hi,

Many thanks to you over the response. I submitted my applications at the Chicago Lockbox. From what I read on USCIS website it states that applications submitted at any Lockbox office takes only 10working days to receive a hard copy receipt notice through mail while email/text message takes 24hrs to be received after acceptance. I also read from the same USCIS website that it can only take up to 30days to receive a receipt notice for applications filed at USCIS SERVICE CENTERS. These are the reason I am greatly disturbed. More advise on this can will be appreciated from anyone who have had experience or know much about this situation.

Yoh clearly didn't read my post at all, when/if you do you will understand how it works.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Timeline
6 hours ago, Scandi said:

Yoh clearly didn't read my post at all, when/if you do you will understand how it works.

Hi Scandi,

I actually read what you stated and I understood them. I thought by now they must have accepted my application package. One of the reason I keep getting worried is that I have read some people timeline saying that they received acceptance notice 6 working days from the day their application was received. I equally just read on timeline that stated that his application was sent on 1/30/2017 and he got email/text message on 2/2/2017.

However, I believed what you stated and I am hoping and waiting for a positive news from USCIS.

Timeline

Hi Scandi and everyone,

I am glad to inform you that I have received NOA on emails/text messages. These can last night being 2/9/2017. The emails and messages contain my receipt numbers and stated that I will receive form I-797 through mail within the next 7 - 10days. I thank God immensely and hope that all works well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.