tab4768

Lockbox phone number

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Harmonia said:

Do they mean your phone number?

No.. with the address they ask for a number incase they need to contact someone there in the event there is an issue. I am sure they never is, but we are mailing our package from mexico and this office wants a number where a human can be talked to :( 

46 minutes ago, tab4768 said:

DHL is asking for a phone number to send the package to that is not an 800, 877 or 888. Does this exist? Cause I can't find it anywhere.

What?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, David & Zoila said:

What?

What? What? DLH needs a phone number or they won't send my packet. They will not accept a phone number that is automated like the 1-800, 1-877, or 1-888 numbers are.

16 minutes ago, tab4768 said:

What? What? DLH needs a phone number or they won't send my packet. They will not accept a phone number that is automated like the 1-800, 1-877, or 1-888 numbers are.

What package are you sending and where are you sending it to?  They ask for a phone number at the destination address so if no one is there to accept the package they can call them and inform that they have a package they are attempting to deliver.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, David & Zoila said:

What package are you sending and where are you sending it to?  They ask for a phone number at the destination address so if no one is there to accept the package they can call them and inform that they have a package they are attempting to deliver.

The Lewisville, TX Lockbox for I-129F 

File Form I-129F at the USCIS Dallas Lockbox facility:
For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
P.O. Box 660151
Dallas, TX 75266

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
Attn: I-129F
2501 South State Highway 121
Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

If you are writing "lockbox" on the address perhaps that is the reason DHL is insisting on a phone number.  The term lockbox generally refers to an unattended post office box.  The Lewisville address is a suite, not a PO box.  Perhaps if you inform DHL of this they will accept the package from you.  I also scoured the internet and cannot find a phone number for Lewisville.  If DHL insists on a phone number I would just write in a relatives phone number in the US in the event that DHL cannot make the delivery...but that's just me.  I even checked the USCIS site and they do not list phone numbers for these centers directly.  Good luck and GOD Bless you both.  david

Timeline
54 minutes ago, David & Zoila said:

The Lewisville, TX Lockbox for I-129F 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, David & Zoila said:

If you are writing "lockbox" on the address perhaps that is the reason DHL is insisting on a phone number.  The term lockbox generally refers to an unattended post office box.  The Lewisville address is a suite, not a PO box.  Perhaps if you inform DHL of this they will accept the package from you.  I also scoured the internet and cannot find a phone number for Lewisville.  If DHL insists on a phone number I would just write in a relatives phone number in the US in the event that DHL cannot make the delivery...but that's just me.  I even checked the USCIS site and they do not list phone numbers for these centers directly.  Good luck and GOD Bless you both.  david

Thank you! It was sent off. Not sure what number my fiance chose to list. Fingers and toes crossed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.