Med Amine

Changing my visa statue from B1B2 Visa to F1 student visa

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

My name is Med from North Africa I was on a B-1,B-2 tourist visa, I applied to change my statue to an F-1 student visa My case got accepted and processing, the next expected step is the bio-metric appointment letter, I have been tracking my case which was transferred to California to an office that have jurisdiction on it then now to Lee summit MO benefit center, my case has been active or 89 days now, they didn't came back to me, the problem is I checked with people that have same case as me they said it takes them a month and a half to get back to me but for my case they didn't and three months passed now, I started to worry, should I wait more? anyone that knows anything about my concern please any kind of advise would help me a lot, I attached the most recent update about my case and the processing period counting below If someone have any similar case

God Bless 

.case.png

Thank you 

Edited by Med Amine

• 3 weeks later...

It clearly states that if you did not receive your notice by January 1st, goto http:/www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.