21 posts in this topic

On 2/10/2017 at 5:04 PM, Isokidd said:

Ohhh cool guess we are in this together 

lets keep in touch 

guess you're also in F2A category right?

yes im 

On 2/16/2017 at 9:05 PM, A&K_ Forever said:

Hi there u seem very much updated on the visa bulletin can u please please help me .my priority date is 11 may 2015 f2a category can u tell me when I should expect my appointment letter. ??

you should receive the interview date by the end of this month. you call NVC after monday for the interview date over the phone. Good LUCk 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 hours ago, yaya2004 said:

yes im 

Oh cool.. send me an email so that we could get to chat and keep ourselves updated.This is my email address Samuelocranjunior@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...
24 minutes ago, familytg said:

hi everyone, i received my NOA1 on october 2014 and im still waiting fro appoval, i dont know what´s happened but is terrible, case is outside processing times .. they only said we are in security checks.

can you help me about what we can do ?

thanks

Hi, are you F2A? Because if so, you should contact the Ombudsman or Congressman to see if they can help you. The Priority Date is currently at February 2016. Hope you can speed things up, if they tell you it was an error made by USCIS, you can actually request the case to be expedited.

Dec 19, 2016: F2A I-130 Priority Date

AOS with pending I-130 (F2A):

March 2, 2018: AOS Package PD (I-485, EAD, AP)

March 14, 2018: NOA1  / E-Notification // Physical Mail: March 20, 2018

March 17, 2018: Biometric Appt Notice received //  Appointment: April 6th

March 29 RFIE // April 11 USCIS received RFIE response

May 10, 2018: I-130 Approved  :D *But case sent to NVC*

July 11: INFOPASS Appt + Sent Additional Documents

July 20: Case Ready for Interview (Finally!)

August 14: Card being produced //  August 22: Combo Card in hand

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2018 at 5:26 PM, familytg said:

yes we sent a online form, and they answer our case was adjudicated , in 45 days we will receive NOA2, thanks for your help, God Bless you all

Congratulations, I hope everything moved forward smoothly, try to stay on top of your case at the next stage to avoid delays.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, familytg said:

approved¡¡ today thanks God

Congratulations!!!!!!! You have waited too much, but I think the inquiry helped.

Stay on top of your case, and in around 3 to 4 months you are probably getting the interview. It could take a few weeks until NVC gets the case, from there try to send all the documents they request, and you should move smoothly through that stage.

Edited by Tenreyro

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.