RhineMaiden

NVC Documents. Which is which?

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I just wanted to make sure I'm doing everything right. I am a LPR petitioning my 13 y/o daughter in the Philippines, I am the agent/petitioner/sponsor.

Attached are two photos, 1st is of the checklist/cover sheet that me and my daughter received, I assumed hers is just a copy and that she doesn't have to do anything as of yet. The other one is a screenshot of the CEAC website which I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with.

So ... I gathered each and every document applicable, marked them off the checklist and sent it to NVC. I'm pretty sure I got everything on the list (applicable) that they asked for. My question now is - referring on the 2nd photo with red boxes: 

1. "Documents the applicant must submit" - this part is confusing me, are those the same documents I have already included on the checklist? Because the link only directs me to the CEAC VISA Steps screen, where I believe I pretty much followed every step.

2. Does she really have a part of collecting documents on her own and sending it to NVC herself? Am I missing a step here or something?

3: Collect Financial and Supporting documents - all included in the checklist, am I right?

Advise please! Thanks in advance! 

nvcdocs1.png

nvc docs.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.