smilesammich

Lady Gaga's super bowl halftime performance was actually a satanic ritual, say alt right

43 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Transborderwife said:

Her voice was awesome 

It amazes me how some people can do all that dancing and jumping around yet still sound great. I'd be so out of breath I'd have a hard time talking much less singing. Reminds me of some of the old Elvis Las Vegas  performances from the late 60s when he was in his prime. 

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Merle said:

It amazes me how some people can do all that dancing and jumping around yet still sound great. I'd be so out of breath I'd have a hard time talking much less singing. Reminds me of some of the old Elvis Las Vegas  performances from the late 60s when he was in his prime. 

I was just doing my workout about an hour ago thinking about it.  I used to do musical theatre but there's no way I still could.  I don't know how their voices don't break.  I give a pass for people like Britney who focus on dancing in their shows, but Gaga raises the bar

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Transborderwife said:

I was just doing my workout about an hour ago thinking about it.  I used to do musical theatre but there's no way I still could.  I don't know how their voices don't break.  I give a pass for people like Britney who focus on dancing in their shows, but Gaga raises the bar

As to the performance, I cannot comment as I didn't see it, but from all reports I have heard, it was very good.

As to singing while dancing around, I agree, this is amazing.  I remember seeing a show a while back called Starlight Express, and was amazed at how the performers could do all the singing and choreography while on roller skates.  I am also impressed by some of the performances by Gwen Stefani with all her jumping around. 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Merle said:

And this is from a lady that almost needed to have a full hip replacement. It really is remarkable that she can continue to belt out a tune and sing with such quality while dancing like that. She did a fantastic job last night.

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, smilesammich said:

never heard of alex jones? your loss.

and what is 'the donald', got yourself a fancy new echo chamber?

Its a sub on reddit. They ban all liberals or conservatives who disagree with Trump. A pure echo chamber.

1 hour ago, verneforchat said:

Its a sub on reddit. They ban all liberals or conservatives who disagree with Trump. A pure echo chamber.

oh ok, i know about that. must have seen a uptick in traffic since reddit did away with r/alternative right and r/altright.

1 hour ago, verneforchat said:

Ok that is almost just like forechan. I am all for Trump but alot of those guys on there are straight Nutjobs and Conspiracy Theorists like Alex Jones. I am a Conservative and even for me Alex Jones is a NUTJOB. 

5 hours ago, smilesammich said:

never heard of alex jones? your loss.

and what is 'the donald', got yourself a fancy new echo chamber?

Sorry those aren't Alt-Right those people are crazy idiots just like Alex Jones. 

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry those aren't Alt-Right those people are crazy idiots just like Alex Jones. 

:lol: alex jones is a founding father of the altright, he has more pull than bannon in that neck of the woods. maybe not so much now, since he's accepted the nwo/trump on bended knees.

Just now, smilesammich said:

:lol: alex jones is a founding father of the altright, he has more pull than bannon in that neck of the woods. maybe not so much now, since he's accepted the nwo/trump on bended knees.

Sorry I have to disagree with you there since I am actually over here on the Right and you are just looking in from the outside. The VAST Majority of people on the Right and the Alt-Right agree that Alex Jones is a nutjob and a Conspiracy Theorist. If he were true we would be in FEMA camps right now. I think that he does try to show proof on alot of subjects that he is not given credit for, but he is overtaken by the conspiracy theories. 

Also what is wrong with the Alt-Right? 

10 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry I have to disagree with you there since I am actually over here on the Right and you are just looking in from the outside. The VAST Majority of people on the Right and the Alt-Right agree that Alex Jones is a nutjob and a Conspiracy Theorist. If he were true we would be in FEMA camps right now. I think that he does try to show proof on alot of subjects that he is not given credit for, but he is overtaken by the conspiracy theories. 

Also what is wrong with the Alt-Right? 

oh, i'm not looking in the from inside. your first mistake is lumping the right and alt right together. infowars and breitbart go hand in hand. i'm sure i know way more of alex jones than most who even consider themselves altright now..but that's not the point. alex would be hurt to hear you say he has nothing much to do with his baby..

i can't really say what is wrong with the alt-right, we have strict tos here at cehst.

1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

oh, i'm not looking in the from inside. your first mistake is lumping the right and alt right together. infowars and breitbart go hand in hand. i'm sure i know way more of alex jones than most who even consider themselves altright now..but that's not the point. alex would be hurt to hear you say he has nothing much to do with his baby..

i can't really say what is wrong with the alt-right, we have strict tos here at cehst.

Wo wo wo wo Infowars and Breitbart are NOT the same and DO NOT go hand in hand. I like going to Brieibart and reading some of the news, but I never believe anything just off of their site or just one site anyway. I have to be able to read it from different legitimate news sites. Alex Jones is a nut job. You have stated clearly on several posts your leanings and I do think that you are Democrat/Left Leaning, so that means you look at the Right from the outside and not from where I am. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Wo wo wo wo Infowars and Breitbart are NOT the same and DO NOT go hand in hand. I like going to Brieibart and reading some of the news, but I never believe anything just off of their site or just one site anyway. I have to be able to read it from different legitimate news sites. Alex Jones is a nut job. You have stated clearly on several posts your leanings and I do think that you are Democrat/Left Leaning, so that means you look at the Right from the outside and not from where I am. 

Being a right or left is not being a cult. Or school for witchcraft.

You don't have to be one, or in one to be able to looking inside out or outside in.