verneforchat

Pelosi calls for probe of possible Russian blackmail of Trump

71 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/pelosi-trump-russia-234664

"I want to know what the Russians have on Donald Trump," the California Democrat told Chuck Todd on NBC's "Meet the Press." "I think we have to have an investigation by the FBI into his financial, personal and political connections to Russia, and we want to see his tax returns, so we can have truth in the relationship between Putin, whom he admires, and Donald Trump."

I mean if DJT wants to press on investigator vote fraud, which he should,  then Pelosi can press on investigating his Russian ties, his income tax returns etc.

Edited by verneforchat

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
16 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Maybe someone should investigate where Pelosi and her husband got their fortune from that didn't exist before she took office.

Not only that…..they should investigate Pelosi and see if her mental capacity is greater than a 5 year old. Her mental capacities are clearly failing.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Trump promised to release his tax returns if he was elected. He could put an end to all this or he can let it continue. If there's nothing to hide, one has to wonder why he can't make good on his promise.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline
15 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Maybe someone should investigate where Pelosi and her husband got their fortune from that didn't exist before she took office.

Very good, get on it.

I agree she should be investigated as should be Trump. No reason why these two investigations cannot be done side by side.

Edited by verneforchat

Timeline
20 hours ago, Dakine10 said:

Trump promised to release his tax returns if he was elected. He could put an end to all this or he can let it continue. If there's nothing to hide, one has to wonder why he can't make good on his promise.

He won't release the tax records. There's incriminating evidence contained in those documents, possibly linking him to his master Putin. The Russians wouldn't have elected him if they didn't have enough to hold him under their grip.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, CaliCat said:

He won't release the tax records. There's incriminating evidence contained in those documents, possibly linking him to his master Putin. The Russians wouldn't have elected him if they didn't have enough to hold him under their grip.

The are being audited allegedly. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
16 hours ago, verneforchat said:

Very good, get on it.

I agree she should be investigated as should be Trump. No reason why these two investigations cannot be done side by side.

The difference is that Pelosi has been at it for many many years.  Isn't she almost 80? 

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
11 hours ago, CaliCat said:

Can you explain/prove how the Russians elected him? Thats the equivalent of someone saying Obama wasn't born in the US. 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

The difference is that Pelosi has been at it for many many years.  Isn't she almost 80? 

Been at what?

She is 76, McCain is 80.

Edited by verneforchat

Timeline
23 minutes ago, verneforchat said:

Been at what?

She is 76, McCain is 80.

Getting filthy rich from abusing her political power.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Merle said:

Which i'm not sure how because my cat has more intelligence in her toenail than this woman does.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Merle said:

Yeah I don't think that happened. But whatever floats your boat.