103 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Congratulations.:dance: When was your scan date and CC?

Thanks. We are super excited!!!!!!!

Scan date December 13

Supervisor review January 25

Case Complete February 7

Interview March 21

15 minutes ago, VeVe said:

Thanks. We are super excited!!!!!!!

Scan date December 13

Supervisor review January 25

Case Complete February 7

Interview March 21

Amazing!! Oh I hope we get cc soon.  Scan date 12/29, supervisor review 02/10 :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
Just now, sohma said:

Glad to hear you guys are in review and that Veve got a March interview.  I just got confirmation we're in review too :)

glad to hear they working on december cases 

1 minute ago, Naji1789 said:

glad to hear they working on december cases 

I didn't initially get excited but I did notice the surge of case closed.  Hopefully they'll keep up the pace. :thumbs:

1 minute ago, sohma said:

I didn't initially get excited but I did notice the surge of case closed.  Hopefully they'll keep up the pace. :thumbs:

Yeah I sure hope so. I've been told that they usually do around this time of year, once they pass Nov-Feb... so maybe this is a good indication that more case will be completed. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Cuba
Timeline

So, I called NVC today. My scan date is December 30th. They told me the petition is in the right department waiting for the final review to be finalized. Does that mean that it is almost done at the review department? I have my fingers crossed. Once they have it in review it goes fast. Good luck to all of you too. 

1 hour ago, liset said:

So, I called NVC today. My scan date is December 30th. They told me the petition is in the right department waiting for the final review to be finalized. Does that mean that it is almost done at the review department? I have my fingers crossed. Once they have it in review it goes fast. Good luck to all of you too. 

I sure hope so. It's difficult to be sure when they will finish, hopefully you will have case complete soon. There is no other department your case can go to at this point. I'm planning on calling today as well to check to status of our case, scan date Dec/29, we were told last week that our case is in review department. Can only hope that we get CC in these coming days :)

Timeline
9 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Hopefully a good week :) 

hopefully ... so on my ceac website check status i enter my cs number an instead of case at nvc it says action required  and it says we have recieved your ds260 on 12-09-2016 and its asking me to submit our documents  

its asking me for documents i already sent  is that normal? 

2 hours ago, Naji1789 said:

hopefully ... so on my ceac website check status i enter my cs number an instead of case at nvc it says action required  and it says we have recieved your ds260 on 12-09-2016 and its asking me to submit our documents  

its asking me for documents i already sent  is that normal? 

Yes that's normal right now. I have the same thing showing when I log into check visa application status on ceac. Basically what I was told today by an NVC rep, that it's because we've gone past the normal review times and that it's in the review department awaiting review or currently being reviewed.

So no worries insha'Allah.

She told me that my case is in the review department and does not know when the case will be complete; that I should receive an email once it is (You know the same blah,blah,blah we hear every time). When I told her that this Thursday I will be 8 weeks since my scan date, she quickly told me I have 'up to' 6 more weeks for a CC, because on Feb/10 is when the supervisor request was made, that basically the clock starts over again. :bonk: 

I want to be hopeful and optimistic that we are close to CC, but some days it's just difficult.  May God give us strength and case complete. Ameen

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Yes that's normal right now. I have the same thing showing when I log into check visa application status on ceac. Basically what I was told today by an NVC rep, that it's because we've gone past the normal review times and that it's in the review department awaiting review or currently being reviewed.

So no worries insha'Allah.

She told me that my case is in the review department and does not know when the case will be complete; that I should receive an email once it is (You know the same blah,blah,blah we hear every time). When I told her that this Thursday I will be 8 weeks since my scan date, she quickly told me I have 'up to' 6 more weeks for a CC, because on Feb/10 is when the supervisor request was made, that basically the clock starts over again. :bonk: 

I want to be hopeful and optimistic that we are close to CC, but some days it's just difficult.  May God give us strength and case complete. Ameen

inshallah soon  i called earlier and was told  its in the review department  and it'll be done soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.