meemee1

I-130 February 2017 filers

1,117 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country:
Timeline
3 hours ago, Tim Lee said:

The earliest case that was just approved is from December 20th... so we got 2 months to go.  

122 days waiting.

Dec 20? which service center are you referring to? i thought taxes was further than that...like in the month of January? 

17 hours ago, lazybones18 said:

Actually all service centers seem to be working at the same pace... +/- 1 Month

texas is on Dec/Jan

nebraska is on Nov/Dec

Pot is on Dec/Jan

are you getting your info from http://www.visajourney.com/content/times/

1.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hi guys and girls,

My NOA1 is 2/10/2017

I've been reading throughout the forum and there are recent approvals for end of January filers.

We are close!!!!

I also check the process times everyday, the timelines, use USCIS app to randomly check cases... :P 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=2&sortby=2

If you are losing patience and trying to find something to do (like me) try reading the January filers thread. It has a lot of information in it!

Preparing I-864 and IV Package...

4 minutes ago, Tquan said:

Hi to all, 

Filed I-130 on 2/21/2017 rec. NOA- 2/28

Filed I-129 on 3/11 rec NOA- 3/22

Priority date 2/22

Waiting for NOA 2

Both sent to Nebraska 

Anyone file in February get NOA 2 as yet??? Wishing a fast journey to all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Waiting :whistle:

Went to see my wife 3 months after wedding in thailand

Now planning to see her again in 3 more months

If i see her every 3-4 months time will be easier to get by 

Long distance sucks .. we fight/argue occasionaly on stupid stuff... is it just us or long distance does this to u ??? 

We talk/text everyday with long skype sessions on the weekend 

5 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

Nope, we are all still waiting... not so patiently! 

Ik what u mean...no fun my husband an I have been together 15 yrs, married 6yrs an recently apart pass 6 months the hardest. The waiting game is no fun he's almost ready to give up.. Nebraska being backed up doesn't help.

11 minutes ago, Tquan said:

Ik what u mean...no fun my husband an I have been together 15 yrs, married 6yrs an recently apart pass 6 months the hardest. The waiting game is no fun he's almost ready to give up.. Nebraska being backed up doesn't help.

I gave up my job, so i could spend 6months with my husband but its coming to an end as i have to return to South Africa July 3rd. The hardest part is that after the summer, my son will return here without me to start high school. My son is a US citizen & his dad (my ex) is here..We haven't ever spent any time apart and he is struggling to understand why we need to be seperated. 

3 minutes ago, injejo14 said:

I gave up my job, so i could spend 6months with my husband but its coming to an end as i have to return to South Africa July 3rd. The hardest part is that after the summer, my son will return here without me to start high school. My son is a US citizen & his dad (my ex) is here..We haven't ever spent any time apart and he is struggling to understand why we need to be seperated. 

Stay strong it's hard I know my boys are in Trinidad with my husband and my youngest is here just visiting me for a few months with children involved it makes this process even harder but I have faith we will all make it through..my family is my strength they keep me going

2 minutes ago, Tquan said:

Stay strong it's hard I know my boys are in Trinidad with my husband and my youngest is here just visiting me for a few months with children involved it makes this process even harder but I have faith we will all make it through..my family is my strength they keep me going

Thank you.. Fingers crossed for all of us!

I thought Nebraska was way behind but it seems we're not THAT far behind. I can't wait until I see people start getting accepted and feel a little bit closer to at least moving to the next phase.  

It seems that I won't get my NOA2 (if lucky) until September, by then I'll be traveling to Thailand to at least distract my mind from this crazy process. 

46 minutes ago, lazybones18 said:

Long distance sucks .. we fight/argue occasionaly on stupid stuff... is it just us or long distance does this to u ??? 

nope, it isn't only you. Long distance is hard and we occasionally argue as well, mostly because we miss each other. We try to see each other as often as we can, trying not to wait more than 3 months between trips. But I agree with you, long distance is indeed awful 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, lazybones18 said:

Wow I thought we were the only ones, I  think it's just the effects of long distance 

7 hours ago, Dilorena said:

I thought Nebraska was way behind but it seems we're not THAT far behind. I can't wait until I see people start getting accepted and feel a little bit closer to at least moving to the next phase.  

It seems that I won't get my NOA2 (if lucky) until September, by then I'll be traveling to Thailand to at least distract my mind from this crazy process. 

nope, it isn't only you. Long distance is hard and we occasionally argue as well, mostly because we miss each other. We try to see each other as often as we can, trying not to wait more than 3 months between trips. But I agree with you, long distance is indeed awful 

Guess we all really are in this together, I've been doing the 3months trips as well getting ready to make plans for July...

5 hours ago, Tquan said:

Guess we all really are in this together, I've been doing the 3months trips as well getting ready to make plans for July...

yup! in a way it makes me feel a little bit better, like I'm not alone. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.