Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, luciferase said:

Government shutdown won't affect i-751 processing because it's fee-based. Only some e-Verify will be affected.

Government shut down for what? Sorry  I am in the UK, not sure what that's about other than political gain or money. Ridiculous and no doubt they will pass the fees on for their tantrums to the public or visa applicants or such. The rich get richer, the hamsters still hop on the wheel and nothing changes.  Hmmm :(

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

4 hours ago, luciferase said:

Government shutdown won't affect i-751 processing because it's fee-based. Only some e-Verify will be affected.

Thanks for the info. That makes sense.

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Ok, heres a weird one. After I submitted my application and got my NOA my online status said date of birth updated on feb 24th 2017 and today it says this.

Screenshot_20180119-225435.png

Edited by Elly76

6 hours ago, Elly76 said:

Ok, heres a weird one. After I submitted my application and got my NOA my online status said date of birth updated on feb 24th 2017 and today it says this.

Screenshot_20180119-225435.png

Did it ever say "my case was received"? Also which service center are you?

- I am the US Sponsor-

Removal of Conditions (pending)

NOA1 - 2/27/2017

Biometrics - 3/22/2017

Citizenship

NOA1 - 3/19/2018

pokemon-signature-278b875.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, corvusheart said:

Never said case was received. That's what it was with previous date and year.  VSC

21 minutes ago, Mmadeleine said:

YES! YES! YES! I got mail today. Approval of removing conditions dated 01-16-2018! 

Status hasn't changed on my USCIS site.. and this mail is mailed from a local office (Fairfax) not VSC.

wow congratulations! :)

On 1/20/2018 at 5:44 AM, corvusheart said:

yes it says case received. California Service Center.

Case Was Received

On February 27, 2017, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number WACZZZZZZZ, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by March 29, 2017, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by Penguin_ie
private info

3 hours ago, Mmadeleine said:

YES! YES! YES! I got mail today. Approval of removing conditions dated 01-16-2018! 

Status hasn't changed on my USCIS site.. and this mail is mailed from a local office (Fairfax) not VSC.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!  So happy for you, fantastic!! Now I have a question.... I filed with the divorce visa too.... you had no RFE’s?? No interview?? I am so excited about mine.... I am praying and hoping for the best.... went with an immigration lawyer and even he said we were rediculous much equipped lol...

I was VSC too

Edited by Star1989

2 hours ago, Star1989 said:

CONGRATULATIONS !!!  So happy for you, fantastic!! Now I have a question.... I filed with the divorce visa too.... you had no RFE’s?? No interview?? I am so excited about mine.... I am praying and hoping for the best.... went with an immigration lawyer and even he said we were rediculous much equipped lol...

I was VSC too

THANK YOU!!!! No interview. My  only legal evidence  was paper from former joint bank account (my ex-husband owned a house and took care of all bills, I also escaped and had only the most personal things with me). I only planned to stay in US until the divorce was legalized.. he dragged the divorce process  for so long..  I had to find an income and found out I might have the legal right to stay in US because of fraud..) , Rest of the evidence: statements from family and me. "Im sorry for what I have done" mails from ex-husband. Mails and cards from his family where they were shocked and sorry for what their brother and son did to me. Name to our marriage counselor we visited after ex-husbands fraud was exposed. Pictures, e-mail and sms conversation between us from our marriage. If anyone checked on internet, they could see how I really have opted me out completely.. almost vanished. because of safety..    

I cross my fingers and pray for you, that you will get your approval this week! the waiting process is tearing! LOVE! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Mmadeleine said:

Congratulations! Wow, what a journey, girl! I wish you a wonderful and happy life here. Cheers! :)

4 hours ago, JReed said:

Congratulations! Wow, what a journey, girl! I wish you a wonderful and happy life here. Cheers! :)

Thank You dearly for your wishes, I wish YOU a continuous happy wonderful life full of love and laughter.

I'm grateful I now know this is my home country. Everything what happens has a meaning, something to learn from, and I look forward to live my life's purpose and contribute. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.