Derwood

I-751 February 2017 Filers [merged threads]

2,898 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, TexasLove said:

I think you're good! :) expect NOA1 soon.

Hey, TexasLove! Thanks so much! I actually didn't thought it was going to be that fast. Do you know how soon they can process or approve an application? And since my green card is expiring, would the NOA1 be an extension letter as well? Thanks again!

What is impossible with men is possible with God - Luke 18:27

Spoiler

Our Timeline

February 27, 2017 Biometrics Appointment

February 17, 2017 Received NOA2 - ASC Appointment Letter

February 9, 2017 Received NOA1

February 7, 2017 I-751 check payment has been cashed

January 31, 2017 Mailed I-751 packet

March 21, 2015 Received green card in mail - Thank You, Lord.

March 16, 2015 Received Welcome Letter in mail

March 10, 2015 Text message and email received: Green card is in production - did not receive any interview waiver letter and no interview.

December 19, 2014 EAD card received

December 18, 2014 Email update: EAD card is mailed

December 11, 2014 Received email: EAD card in producion

December 2, 2014 Biometrics appointment

November 22, 2014 Received biometrics appointment for AOS and EAD

September 30, 2014 Received NOA1 (I-797C) for AOS and EAD

September 26, 2014 Email and text AOS acceptance notification received (around midnight)

September 19, 2014 AOS and EAD sent

September 11, 2014 Received Social Security Card

September 10, 2014 Civil Surgeon

September 4, 2014 Name change on Social Security Number

August 23, 2014 Wedding Day!

August 8, 2014 Applied for Social Security Number; got marriage license

July 25, 2014 Port of Entry: Chicago

May 16, 2014 CFO seminar

May 13, 2014 Visa on hand

May 5, 2014 Interview: approved

March 13, 2014 Medical exam - third day (went back to St. Lukes for Tdap vaccine)

February 24, 2014 Appointment letter received

February 14, 2014 Medical exam - second day (vaccine day)

February 13, 2014 Medical exam - first day

January 29, 2014 Case received by consulate

January 9, 2014 Case left NVC

December 13, 2013 NOA2

October 18, 2013 NOA1

October 14, 2013 I-129F sent

July 19, 2013 Got engaged!

36 minutes ago, mrszorak44 said:

Hey, TexasLove! Thanks so much! I actually didn't thought it was going to be that fast. Do you know how soon they can process or approve an application? And since my green card is expiring, would the NOA1 be an extension letter as well? Thanks again!

Hi mrszorak44, I just recently mailed my ROC too but i did some research as far as approval it could take for about 6-12 months i think. and Yes the NOA1 is your extension letter. hope it helps good luck! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow time flies!!!!!! Its time for us to remove conditions so that puts us with the February filers. I am sure we will send off our packet next week.

Mr. & Mrs. Adigun

I am one of the Feb. filling too. Still I am trying to prepare my doc. I have 2 questions.

1- Should I send the original of family/friends affidavit letters or just a copy?

2- My spouse got a mail from his company to USCIS . It says that my name is on his 401k, retirement plan and life and health insurance? do u think I I sent the original letter to uscis or not? should we ask the copy of those policies too?  

AOS

06/06/14 SENT BY ATTORNEY

06/18/14 RECEIVED

06/18/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/14/14 BIOMETRICS

08/18/14 EAD

09/29/14 NPIW

05/23/15 Green card on hand

In the Form I-751, in question no.7 it asks: "Alien Registration Number". Is it USCIS# in my green card? 

Also in question no. 9, it asks , "USCIS online account number". what is that number?

Thanks for hel

AOS

06/18/14 RECEIVED

07/14/14 BIOMETRICS

08/18/14 EAD

09/29/14 NPIW

ROC mailed today.  Does anyone no how to start a list so we can monitor February filers?

3 hours ago, Jackei said:

I am one of the Feb. filling too. Still I am trying to prepare my doc. I have 2 questions.

1- Should I send the original of family/friends affidavit letters or just a copy?

2- My spouse got a mail from his company to USCIS . It says that my name is on his 401k, retirement plan and life and health insurance? do u think I I sent the original letter to uscis or not? should we ask the copy of those policies too?  

In the Form I-751, in question no.7 it asks: "Alien Registration Number". Is it USCIS# in my green card? 

Also in question no. 9, it asks , "USCIS online account number". what is that number?

Thanks for hel"

1. i sent the original and kept a copy cause i really dont see the use of keeping the original. (if i need an original i'll just ask my friends to sign a new one)
2 your husband got a letter from his company? i'd keep the original and send a copy . no need for the actual policies, just summary showing you as the beneficiary.

3 the ARN is the number on your green card

4 the online account number, i've no idea what that is. i left it blank.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mountain Climber said:

ROC mailed today.  Does anyone no how to start a list so we can monitor February filers?

Added mine. 

California Service Center (0 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

VJName..............Date of I-751...NOA1 Date....Biometrics.....Approved

Vermont Service Center (1 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

D3SI.H3ART.......................02/07/17....................--/--/--..................--/--/--......................--/--/--

2 minutes ago, d3si.h3art said:

Added mine. 

California Service Center (0 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

Mountain Climber...............02/07/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.......................--/--/--........

D3SI.H3ART.......................02/07/17....................--/--/--..................--/--/--......................--/--/--

Thanks!

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

We are so excited to file ROC as well. Exciting. Even though we still have some time we are already preparing everything. Here is what we have so far evidence wise. Do you guys think this is sufficient ?

-Conditional Green Card

-Marriage Certificate

-Lease agreement

-Health insurance documents

-Car Insurance documents

-Credit Cards

-Joint bank accounts

-IRS statement of jointly filed tax 2015

-Confirmation of flight tickets over two years

-Photographs of two years

-Retirement account statement that states we are each other's beneficiary

-Affodavits (are family members acceptable ? )

Every help will be appreciated. :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Hello everyone; I send my wife documents for conditions removal for her GC 2.9.17.

good luck to everyone.

keep updateing the progress everyone.

thanks.

California Service Center (2 applicants,0 approved - 0%)

Mountain Climber...............02/07/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--.......................--/--/--........

TexasLove..........................02/06/17.....................--/--/--...................--/--/--......................--/--/--.........

Edited by TexasLove

14 hours ago, izaksly said:

1. i sent the original and kept a copy cause i really dont see the use of keeping the original. (if i need an original i'll just ask my friends to sign a new one)
2 your husband got a letter from his company? i'd keep the original and send a copy . no need for the actual policies, just summary showing you as the beneficiary.

3 the ARN is the number on your green card

4 the online account number, i've no idea what that is. i left it blank.

Thanks for your answer. I have another question. Should I leave blank the online account number or write " none"?? also when I don't have any child, the children section should be left blank or N/A in all parts?

AOS

06/18/14 RECEIVED

07/14/14 BIOMETRICS

08/18/14 EAD

09/29/14 NPIW

Congrats to everyone who is getting approved! I hope to send out my RFE package in 2 weeks and hopefully join you all soon.

Question to anyone who might have some insight: I am kind of in a Catch 22 situation because they want to see more financial comingling and shared liabilities but being in the ROC process has put some obstacles on that. My husband is in med school and I am the sole bread winner. He is in need of a private loan to cover some of his expenses but when we applied for the loan with me as a co-signer they rejected it because of my immigration status, so he had to find a different co-signer. Will USCIS consider the application/rejection letters as evidence? I am thinking of sending those anyways.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.