dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you for the thread...it is so good to finally be here....we got married in september of 2015...started applying for a visa (k3) in november of 2015....they denied the k3 to grant a CR1.....nvc kept requesting a police report...after sending it for the fourth time only with the thought of waiting another month for processing....i called and spoke to a supervisor....they seem to be confused as to what a police report and a court report is....the last submission we did send a court report even though the directions said if you are over 18 years old go to the police...the supervisor stated that it was the necessary police report that was requested....needless to say....the supervisor...expedited the case and we have an interview very soon...to prevent something like this to happen you are better off just sending everything...if they ask for only a police report give both the police report and court record...if they ask for just tax transcripts give everything you have that involves your taxes....if they ask for a birth certificate or a passport give both, ect. ect. that leaves for nothing else they can ask...this is what i have learned through this entire ordeal...this cost us lots of valuable time in which we could have spent together...i do hope and pray he can be here so soon...i hope you also can be with the one you love... God Bless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello, anyone approved at the New Delhi embassy?? Hubby has his interview March 17th! Just wondering what kind of questions they were asking for the CR-1 visa types? We have been married for over one year now so we should be able to pass this interview... nonetheless, still nervous like it's exam time or something!! Please share your experience so we can be better prepared for our interview.. Thanks!

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, Tantygold said:

Case complete on Feb 22nd waiting for interview date .Can someone tell me when do they start scheduling

interviews? Thank you

Congratulations! when was your scan date?

I'm happy to report that my husband entered the US on Monday February 13th at the Fort Lauderdale airport. They did not ask him ant questions, just took the visa package and looked at his passport. They stamped his entrance and that was it. Tomorrow he will be 2 weeks in US. We received his Social Security Card last Saturday.

We are very happy....just waiting for that Green Card to arrive.

Good luck everyone!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Please my people is this what the confirmation of case completed by NVC look like?i got this Email today(The NVC completed its processing of God is able visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in LAGOS, NIGERIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.  We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, jrigual said:

I'm happy to report that my husband entered the US on Monday February 13th at the Fort Lauderdale airport. They did not ask him ant questions, just took the visa package and looked at his passport. They stamped his entrance and that was it. Tomorrow he will be 2 weeks in US. We received his Social Security Card last Saturday.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!

35 minutes ago, Saheed said:

Please my people is this what the confirmation of case completed by NVC look like?i got this Email today(The NVC completed its processing of God is able visa petition.

The petition is waiting for an appointment to be scheduled at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in LAGOS, NIGERIA. When an interview appointment is scheduled, the petitioner, principal applicant, designated agent, and attorney of record (if applicable) will be notified.

Please be advised that we schedule interview appointments based on the capacity of the respective U.S. Embassy/Consulate General.  We are unable to predict when an interview will be scheduled.

It sounds like your case is complete, but to be sure, it is best to call NVC to confirm.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Congratulations!

It sounds like your case is complete, but to be sure, it is best to call NVC to confirm.

@Dunca21 yes I knew that my case is complete and I have called to confirmed it ,but I just want to know if what I received today in my email is complete case confirmation.thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Saheed said:

@Dunca21 yes I knew that my case is complete and I have called to confirmed it ,but I just want to know if what I received today in my email is complete case confirmation.thanks

Okay, yes, that's it!  Congrats!  Based on previous months, they will begin to schedule April interviews this week.  Good luck!

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Saheed said:

I don't have CC yet, so i cant confirm for sure, but it does sound like you're being notified of CC and asked to wait on an interview date. could you please let us know when you have an interview date? As we have the same consulate, it will be useful to know what the scheduling situation is in Lagos.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, TeeA10 said:

I don't have CC yet, so i cant confirm for sure, but it does sound like you're being notified of CC and asked to wait on an interview date. could you please let us know when you have an interview date? As we have the same consulate, it will be useful to know what the scheduling situation is in Lagos.

@TeeA10 sure I will let you know and I pray for your CC soonest too.we will all laugh good laugh at the end.Amen

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Okay, yes, that's it!  Congrats!  Based on previous months, they will begin to schedule April interviews this week.  Good luck!

Amen i hope so.Thanks

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saheed said:

@TeeA10 sure I will let you know and I pray for your CC soonest too.we will all laugh good laugh at the end.Amen

Amen to that!

Timeline
3 hours ago, jrigual said:

Good luck everyone!

awwww so happy for you...congratulations!!!! wish you lots of years in sweet love..til death.. one question... i didnt even think about that....how do you get a SS Card? he had to apply? do you have a CR1 Visa? your good news made me cry. 

1 minute ago, Mostafa+Tracey said:

awwww so happy for you...congratulations!!!! wish you lots of years in sweet love..til death.. one question... i didnt even think about that....how do you get a SS Card? he had to apply? do you have a CR1 Visa? your good news made me cry. 

CR1 visa. When you fill out the visa application in CEAC, you choose if you want to have a SS number assigned.  This saves you the trip to the SS office after your spouse enters the US.

Timeline
1 minute ago, jrigual said:

CR1 visa. When you fill out the visa application in CEAC, you choose if you want to have a SS number assigned.  This saves you the trip to the SS office after your spouse enters the US.

i never did fill out that application as we were applying for the K3 visa...NVC denied it and we proceeded with the CR1 without any forms filled out by either of us. i hope this was chosen for him. what is CEAC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.