dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview March 2017

773 posts in this topic

Case was completed last week, then was sent directly to consulate due to medical expedite. Case arrived in CDJ this morning and CEAC case status now says "ready." Called NVC to clarify how I will be getting my interview scheduled and she said NVC has nothing to do with our case anymore so she can't help me - just said I would be getting some kind of communication from the embassy. Feeling like it will make no difference, though, since interview dates are being scheduled now anyway... 

Good luck, everyone! Happy new month!

Edited by afortunada

Married: 5-July-2015
I-130 Petition Sent: 11-May-2016
NSC Received (Our Priority Date): 12-May-2016
NOA2 Received: 30-September-2016 141 days for I-130 approval
NOA2 Hard Copy Received: 06-October-2016
Petition Sent to NVC: 17-October-2016 17 days for petition to be sent to NVC
NVC Received: 21-October-2016 4 days to be received at NVC
NVC Case Number Assigned: 31-October-2016 10 days for case number to be assigned
NVC Welcome Letter Received: 3-November-2016 @ 12:10 AM 3 days from case number assigned until Welcome Letter received and invoices unlocked
IV and AOS Fees Unlocked: 3-November-2016 @ 7:00 AM
IV and AOS Fees Paid: 3-November-2016
DS-260 Unlocked: 7-November-2016 2.5 business days for DS-260 to be unlocked
DS-260 Submitted: 8-November-2016
AOS and IV Documents Sent: 9-November-2016
Scan Date: 14-November-2016 5 days to receive scan date due to a holiday/weekend
Medical expedite requested: 14-December-2016
Medical expedite approved at consulate: 19-December-2016 Expedite approved with consulate but denied at NVC; still need to wait for case complete
Case on Supervisor Review: 22-December-2016
Case sent to the Review Department: 13-January-2017
Case Complete: 24-January-2017     10 weeks and 2 days at NVC before case completed
Case arrived at consulate/CEAC status "Ready": 1-February-2017
Interview: 21-February-2017   We scheduled our own interview because we had an approved medical expedite with the consulate. By sheer luck we got such a quick interview date because someone cancelled their appointment less than 20 minutes prior
Interview Result: Approved!!
Visa Issued: 21-February-2017     Visa issued same day as interview
DHL tracking information received: 22-February-2017     DHL tracking number appeared 28 hours after interview, scheduled for delivery the next day
Visa in hand: 23-Feb-2017
US POE (Minneapolis): 26-Feb-2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey folks, 

I got CC'd on Jan 30th. Have we seen any interviews been scheduled lately? NVC told me that they start scheduling towards the end of the month. 

49 minutes ago, parthptl said:

Has anyone called the NVC yet today? and ask for Interview date? 

Nothing for me i Will call tomorrow again .

scan date nov 2 supervisor review dec 13 case completed jan 12.  

Timeline
1 hour ago, mmkshah said:

Checking in. Less than 48 hours to go for interview. Kind of freaking thinking of all short of outcomes. God help me!

There is only one outcome. You get a visa stamped.  

In some cases I have seen them hold the stamping till some documents are recieved.  This as a done deal unless due to some major medical issues. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, mmkshah said:

Checking in. Less than 48 hours to go for interview. Kind of freaking thinking of all short of outcomes. God help me!

There is only one outcome. You get a visa stamped.  

In some cases I have seen them hold the stamping till some documents are recieved.  This as a done deal unless due to some major medical issues. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Talumepa said:

Nothing for me i Will call tomorrow again .

scan date nov 2 supervisor review dec 13 case completed jan 12.  

Did you ask if they started scheduling for March? 

3 minutes ago, parthptl said:

Did you ask if they started scheduling for March? 

Some of them  don't know anything about it....they keep saying its depends of the embassy 

Edited by Talumepa
.?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, parthptl said:

Just putting this info on this Thread. Called the Rep today, and said they begun March scheduling. Someone else please call and confirm with another rep, if possible, thanks! 

i called and they said we are scheduling for interview but no updates on when it will be done

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, parthptl said:

I saw the spreadsheet in the other post. It looks like they schedule In the same month it's completed ..  Lets see. 

Got cc on Jan 20 but no signs of Interview scheduling yet

Good luck everyone!

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.