AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Just keep eye on your mail. My case has not been updated online yet. I was approved monday and recevied approval notice in mail.

1 hour ago, Ashleyelms said:

CONGRATULATIONS to all who got approved today :jest::jest::jest: Fingers crossed 🤞 everyone will get good news too soon 🤗.. god bless us all! 

Just now, NAME101 said:

Just keep eye on your mail. My case has not been updated online yet. I was approved monday and recevied approval notice in mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
4 hours ago, Yeonin said:

my fellow people!!!!!! we have been approved also!!! on June the 21st!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Potomac is doing well it seems, they caught up!

GIRL!!!! Woooohoooo!!!! :-)

Congratulations !!!

This is giving me a lot of hope (and making me slightly jealous too!)

1 hour ago, Pat&Vince said:

GIRL!!!! Woooohoooo!!!! :-)

Congratulations !!!

This is giving me a lot of hope (and making me slightly jealous too!)

thank you! 😊

3 hours ago, AlisonC said:

Congratulations! I filed in Potomac in February so thank you for updating us all, helps with the anxiety! :)

it's coming! thank you 😊

2 hours ago, NAME101 said:

From now on will check it more than once a day,😁 Thank u 🤗 And congrats again🎊🎉🍾

6 hours ago, Yeonin said:

my fellow people!!!!!! we have been approved also!!! on June the 21st!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. Potomac is doing well it seems, they caught up!

OMG!!! So good to hear more good news for Jan filers!!! Big big congrats!

Meaning February approvals are not far!!!!!

1 hour ago, Nattie_Bry said:

OMG!!! So good to hear more good news for Jan filers!!! Big big congrats!

Meaning February approvals are not far!!!!!

thank you! my PD was Jan 31st so yeah Febs are next in line!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey all Approved,

Can you please tell Green Card holder Cases are approved or US Citizens ? 

Our NOA1 dated is 09-Jan-2017 for TEXAS Service Centre and i am US Citizen.

Any idea when will we get our NOA2?????

2 minutes ago, J&RJ said:

Hey all Approved,

my wife is a US citizen.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
3 hours ago, Yeonin said:

thank you! my PD was Jan 31st so yeah Febs are next in line!

If anything, this really confirms that the reported dates on the USCIS website are absolute BS !

I'm Potomac center and my expected date was June 4-14 got my NOA2 on June 5th and it was updated immediately online and received the hard copy in the mail June 9th! 

I think it's different for everyone but the main point is that they seem to be rolling out the jan dates now so - exciting times :D 

Hello, 

My PD was Jan 10 and i am US citizen. My case was at Texas service center. Like i said before my case is approved since monday and the online system has not been updated. It is almost a week. Good luck i hope you hear soon.

4 hours ago, J&RJ said:

Hey all Approved,

4 hours ago, Yeonin said:

my wife is a US citizen.

4 hours ago, J&RJ said:

Thanks

I dont know about other in my case yes. I recevied my approval notice via mail.

14 minutes ago, agb1223 said:

Congrats to all.

So everyone is still receiving snail mail first rather than electronically via text and/or e-mail, correct?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.