permathought

Cover Letter and I-693

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey all,

I've included my three cover letters (General, for I-130 and for I-485).  I've explained that we'll be performing our medical exam at a later date (we need to travel pretty far to get that done and I don't know when I can get some time off of work and I'm ready to get this thing in the mail) but I didn't give any details. Is that a problem?   We have no lease since we're living with my folks at the time being, but I'm hoping this initial evidence will be sufficient.  We've been married for over five years now.  Also, I included our Venezuelan marriage certificate (copy) and the Colombian marriage certificate since our marriage was registered in Colombia just to be thorough. 

Let me know what you think!

UNITED STATE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY

UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

January 30, 2017

Petitioner: Cameron Burns Carter

Beneficiary: Zulay Lara Pineda

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Please kindly see the enclosed documentation for the concurrent filing of the following forms: I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative), I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status), I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization), and I-131 (Application for Travel Document). This is an original submission.

Contents include (in exact order):

1. Personal checks for payment for form I-130 ($535) and form 1-485 plus biometric fee ($1225)

2. Form G-1145 – E-notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

3. Form I-130 – Petition for Alien Relative

a. Includes cover letter, payment, and supporting documentation

4. Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residency or Adjust Status

a. Includes cover letter, payment, and supporting documentation

5. Form I-765 – Application for Employment Authorization

a. Copy of form I-94 – Arrival/Departure Record

b. Copy of beneficiary’s passport with biographic page and current visa/entry stamps

c. Two passport style photos of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

6. Form I-131 – Application for Travel Documentation

a. Copy of beneficiary’s passport with biographic page and current visa/entry stamps

b. Two passport style photos of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

Please note that the medical to be performed by the civil surgeon will be performed at later date and form I-693 will be sent in via mail once the sealed envelope is received from the civil surgeon.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Cameron Burns Carter

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Nature of submission: Form I-130, (Petition for Alien Relative): Zulay Lara Pineda

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Please kindly see the enclosed form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) and the supporting forms and documentation. Contents include (in the exact order):

1. Form I-130 – Petition for Alien Relative: Filled out and signed by petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

2. Copy (front and back on separate sheets) of United States birth certificate for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

3. Copy of Colombian birth certificate for beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

4. English Translation of Colombian birth certificate for beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

5. Copy of Colombian passport biographical page for beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

6. Copy of Colombian passport page with US entry stamps and US B1/B2 Visa for beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

7. Copy (front and back on separate sheets) of Venezuelan marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

8. English translation of Venezuelan marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

9. Copy of Colombian marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

10. English translation of Colombian marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

11. Form G-325A – Biographic Information: Filled out and signed by petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

12. Supplement to Form G-325A – Biographic Information: Filled out and signed by petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

13. Single passport style photo of petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

14. Form G-325A – Biographic Information: Filled out and signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

15. Supplement to Form G-325A – Biographic Information: Filled out and signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

16. Single passport style photo of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

17. Evidence of a bona-fide marriage:

a. Copy (front and back on separate sheets) of US birth certificate (CRBA) of daughter, Sophia Antoinette Carter Lara

b. Copy (front and back on separate sheets) of US birth certificate (CRBA) of son, Soren Jeremiah Carter Lara

c. Bank statement showing co-ownership between petitioner and beneficiary

d. Letter from Bank showing correction on statement of Zulay Lara Pineda's name

e. Selection of photographs exhibiting relationship

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Cameron Carter

P.O. Box 805887

Chicago, IL 60680-4120

Nature of submission: Form I-485, (Petition for Alien Relative): Zulay Lara Pineda

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Please kindly see the enclosed form I-485 (Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status) and the supporting forms and documentation. Contents include (in the exact order):

1. Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status: Filled out and signed by applicant, Zulay Lara Pineda

2. Copy of Colombian passport biographical page for beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

3. Copy of Colombian passport page with US entry stamps and US B1/B2 Visa for beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

4. Copy of Colombian birth certificate for beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

5. English Translation of Colombian birth certificate for beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

6. Copy of electronic I-94 of Zulay Lara Pineda

7. Copy (front and back on separate sheets) of Venezuelan marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

8. English translation of Venezuelan marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

9. Copy of Colombian marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

10. English translation of Colombian marriage license for petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary Zulay Lara Pineda

11. Form G-325A – Biographic Information: Filled out and signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

12. Supplement to Form G-325A – Biographic Information: Filled out and signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

13. Two passport style photos of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

14. Form I-864 – Affidavit of Support filled out by the petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

1. Copy of US birth certificate of petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

2. Copies of Federal Tax Returns of petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter and beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda (joint file) for 2015, 2014 and 2013

3. Letter of employment of petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter

4. Copies of pay stubs of petitioner, Cameron Burns Carter from November 2016 to January 2017

15. Form I-765: Filled out and signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

1. Two passport style photos of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

2. Copy of beneficiary’s passport with biographic page and current visa/entry stamps

3. Two passport style photos of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

16. Form I-131: Filled out and signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

1. Copy of beneficiary’s passport with biographic page and current visa/entry stamps

2. Copy of electronic I-94 of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

3. Letter explaning circumstances for issunce of Advanced Parole signed by beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

4. Two passport style photos of beneficiary, Zulay Lara Pineda

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Cameron Carter

Edited by permathought

AOS from B1/B2

1/30/17    Packet (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131) sent in the mail to Chicago Lockbox via USPS

2/01/17    Packet arrives

2/02/17    USCIS received date

2/08/17    NOA1

2/09/17    Checks cashed

2/14/17    I-797C arrived in the mail

2/27/17    Biometrics appointment in San Antonio

2/28/17    RFIE for I-864 (2016 tax return and needed a joint sponsor)

5/1/17      RFIE evidence received

10/6/17   Interview scheduled for November 13th!!!

11/13/17 Interview and approved on the spot!

11/21/17 Greencard arrives in the mail.  Plan to start naturalization in 3 years....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.