amine93

time to reply to us

10 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Scandi said:

What kind of reply are you talking about? NOA1? NOA2?

we sent the papers with FedEx like week ago now n we waiting for replay they don't take the cheek yet we don't have no idea 

Edited by amine93

8 minutes ago, amine93 said:

we sent the papers with FedEx like week ago now n we waiting for replay they don't take the cheek yet we don't have no idea 

It can take up to 30 days to get NOA1 in the mail. If you sent form g-1145 in the package you might get text and email after 2-3 weeks.

4 hours ago, amine93 said:

How long does it take to get a reply back from USCIS regarding your I-129F application?

Will the reply back be thru email or by mail regarding the I-129F ?

A week is not enough time for them to send you the paper NOA 1.

Did you send package with delivery confirmation? Do you have proof from the post office that they received the I-129F?

Jim

whats up body i'm from morocco too and we already applied last november , we got our noa1 after a week from applying but we're still waititng for the noa2 since then and that is taking forever to hear about it , hope it can be faster for you and for everyone :(

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

9 hours ago, JimJesDuma said:

A week is not enough time for them to send you the paper NOA 1.

Did you send package with delivery confirmation? Do you have proof from the post office that they received the I-129F?

Jim

we saw its delivered on wibesite FedEx 

Two posts not in English have been removed.

Please use English-only outside the regional forums.

If you must use a foreign language in a general forum, include an English translation.

VJ Moderation

As people have said, once the I-129F is submitted, it can take up to 30 days for a reply with the NOA1 and check to be cashed.

As to the NOA2 approval afterwards, that can vary upon if you had any RFEs, the person reviewing your file, how backed up they are, holidays/sick days, people on vacation, ect. So anywhere from 3-5 months i believe these days.

3 hours ago, Ben&Zian said:

As people have said, once the I-129F is submitted, it can take up to 30 days for a reply with the NOA1 and check to be cashed.

As to the NOA2 approval afterwards, that can vary upon if you had any RFEs, the person reviewing your file, how backed up they are, holidays/sick days, people on vacation, ect. So anywhere from 3-5 months i believe these days.

oh really i saw ppl just in 6 days they reply to them i don't n when the uscis cash the check ? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.