12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Is one month some few days now yet I have to heard anything from my embassy (Ghana) concerning my interview date even though it shows on Ceac tracker that my case is ready for interview.

I don't know what to do.

This whole this is really mind blowing.

Timeline

If you are doing the K1, then you will be the one  scheduling your own interview . You will get a letter in the mail stating the whole instructions and what you need to do. Be patient

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Abby2009 said:

If you are doing the K1, then you will be the one  scheduling your own interview . You will get a letter in the mail stating the whole instructions and what you need to do. Be patient

Yes is k1. And thank you. I will just try to be patient.

3 minutes ago, tcotez said:

It shows that my case is ready for interview upon tracking it on Ceac which means is in Accra I guess

Don't waste time waiting for that document. go to ustraveldocs.com and schedule your fiancee for an interview. your fiance needs to go and pay the visa fee at GT bank before you can schedule the interview. After you have scheduled the interview. Let your fiancee call either Akai Clinic or Holy Trinity Clinic and find about the medicals.

Edited by aristotle456

Timeline
1 minute ago, aristotle456 said:

Don't waste time waiting for that document. go to ustraveldocs.com and schedule your fiancee for an interview. your fiance needs to go and pay the visa fee at GT before you can schedule the interview. After you have scheduled the interview. Let your fiancee call either Akai Clinic or Holy Trinity Clinic and find about the medicals.

Yea we called them concerning the medicals but they said the will need one  letter that will be given to us by the embassy. Is over a month wehave not hrd from the embassy.

Just now, tcotez said:

Yea we called them concerning the medicals but they said the will need one  letter that will be given to us by the embassy. Is over a month wehave not hrd from the embassy.

Yes you need the appointment letter. and you will get it after you have scheduled the interview .  so let your fiancee go and pay the visa fee and use the transaction number they will give your fiancee to schedule the interview. After scheduling the interview you will get the appointment letter. For the medicals you need:

1. Appointment letter

2. 8 passport pictures

3. passport

Timeline
1 minute ago, aristotle456 said:

Yes you need the appointment letter. and you will get it after you have scheduled the interview .  so let your fiancee go and pay the visa fee and use the transaction number they will give your fiancee to schedule the interview. After scheduling the interview you will get the appointment letter. For the medicals you need:

1. Appointment letter

2. 8 passport pictures

3. passport

Thank you so much. I will do that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.