longdistance12345

NVC Notice of Missing item: Ds- 260 although already submitted

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I received a Notice of Missing Item" Form Ds- 260. That makes no sense since I submitted it two months ago online. The website still says N/A but they said they received my papers for AOS and IV.

What do I do now? I see other people getting ahead but no information on my case at all. Im afraid to call them because they put my sisters case in supervisory review for 8 months for a small thing when she called.

PD : April 25

NOA2: August 25

Submitted fees by November 20 and also completed DS-260

Sent physical papers by Decemeber 10 2016 and they have received it in a fews days.

Received missing item email on 1/12/2017

Edited by longdistance12345

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Usually when your case gets complete at NVC your info goes to N/A. Although if you got an email 1 month after submitting your forms, then you must of forgot to print off the confirmation page when you finished completing (or they misplaced it). Call NVC on Monday, if you have not already.. and see if you can fax or email your confirmation code. Much faster and cheaper than mail. 

Married 2014-08-31

Filed I130 2016-11-04

Delivered 2016-11-07

NOA1 2016-11-14

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

NOA2 Waiting!!

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.