Klepley

AOS August Filers Part 2

156 posts in this topic

So, I checked the status of the Baltimore Office as my wife was told to do to see how things were progressing. 

The new dates show:

Field Office Processing Dates for Baltimore MD as of: November 30, 2016
Form Form Name Processing Cases As Of Date:
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status March 13, 2016
N-400 Application for Naturalization May 22, 2016
N-600 Application for Certification of Citizenship December 3, 2015

The old date from my previous post:

I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status March 8, 2016

Five days?  If I am readig this correctly, they are now processing actual cases that arrived on March 13,2016?  Can someone please explain if I am reading this correctly?

Thanks!

That also is probably the oldest case they are working on, but some cases are approved without interview in just a few months. So hopefully those timelines are worst case scenario (my field office says Feb. 2016 :( )

Damn, that is not a big change... I just read on another thread that they were processing a lot of naturalizarion cases that were submitted before the elections so Idk if it has to do with it. 

Also, my app is always sending me notifications that the site is in maintanance... I really hope things start speeding up soon

UPDATE GUYS I HAVE MY INTVERVIEW FEBRUARY 28!!!! Finally!!!' Timeline below!!! What should I bring to the interview? My local USCIS office is Atlanta GA

Green Card Application Delivered: 7/30/16
Notice of Action: 8/5/2016 "National Benefit Center"
Biometrics: Walk-In 8/17/2016
Case Ready For Interview: 10/04/2016 EAD/AP: 10/14/2016
Interview: 2/28/2017 Green Card Approved:........

Edited by VenusVS

On 1/24/2017 at 1:31 PM, VenusVS said:

UPDATE GUYS I HAVE MY INTVERVIEW FEBRUARY 28!!!! Finally!!!' Timeline below!!! What should I bring to the interview? My local USCIS office is Atlanta GA

Green Card Application Delivered: 7/30/16
Notice of Action: 8/5/2016 "National Benefit Center"
Biometrics: Walk-In 8/17/2016
Case Ready For Interview: 10/04/2016 EAD/AP: 10/14/2016
Interview: 2/28/2017 Green Card Approved:........

Congrats!

Finally see someone in ATL getting an interview.

Is your NOA date what's on your letter or is it when you received the letter?

My NOA on the letter is 8/01/2016 :-) yes I haven't seen any Atlanta people here lately. I'm so happy I also just got the letter in the mail. I know what to bring to the interview now :-) 

Edited by VenusVS

27 minutes ago, alexpop13 said:

Hi guys!

Still no updates for me. Stuck in "Fingerprint fee was received". On February 8th, I will be at the 6 months mark. Should I send a service request then?

I'm wondering the same. It'll be 6 months for us on Feb. 12th. We're thinking about doing Infopass. I don't think anything is wrong because there's still maybe 20% of I485s from our day that haven't been touched yet. But I'd like to know if ours is at the local office or not.

5 minutes ago, prenouveau said:

I'm wondering the same. It'll be 6 months for us on Feb. 12th. We're thinking about doing Infopass. I don't think anything is wrong because there's still maybe 20% of I485s from our day that haven't been touched yet. But I'd like to know if ours is at the local office or not.

Keep me posted. We are on the same boat. I am going to wait till February 8th and make a service request or an Infopass. Or maybe calling customer service and speaking to a tier 2 officer?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.