Jump to content

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts


I dont actually have photos of my brother, sister in law and dad when they met my partner. so i thought what i might do is get signed letters from these family members to say they have met him. along with maybe a copy of their licence to verify the signature. i am wondering if people will think this would work?


Also if anyone has moved with pets, any advice on what i need to do would be great. 


thanks in advance. :D 


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Australia isn't high-fraud at all, so not much extra evidence of your bona fide relationship should be necessary to include in the petition package for later viewing by the consulate.  However, letters won't hurt anything.


See the "Moving to the US and Your New Life" forum for many posts about moving with pets.  The Australia/New Zealand regional forum might have such threads, too.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.