allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
Just now, Jojo92122 said:

Not healthy to get mad.  You have to be patience and wait for your turn as there are many people in front of you waiting for their visas.

No one knows who in which situtation is waiting for interview. i know that everyone is waiting and there is another people that waiting for their turn. Last two months , visa bulletin moving less than 1 month. This is forum page and everyone sharing their thoughts. like me.

9 hours ago, allsetsaid:

Someone on other forum receive Welcome Letter and her Pd is 29 th March.I wonder what happened with our letters :unsure:

screensht.jpg

Just same to me. Also today i met a lawyer and he told me i can not apply for AOS till my PD become current :(

Timeline
On 06.06.2017 at 7:36 AM, xFred said:

Just same to me. Also today i met a lawyer and he told me i can not apply for AOS till my PD become current :(

guys everythings moving slow than ever because of executive order on visa. esp. the muslim countries. thats why you didnt get letter and visa bulletin moving slow. They spend lot of time to check the person who wants to enter usa.

I don't think as the VB is for all countries not just muslims countries! And if it goes slow it is for all of us! But yeah, maybe more background check for any foreigner. Anyway, even if the statement be right why it does not work for F1A (children of citizen)!!! Their  queue is going ahead as usual!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Dough2651 said:

Good Morning,

FYI, I received my welcome letters today via email.

Congrats ..Where do you live ??...I mean your country.

Timeline
On 08.06.2017 at 2:34 PM, Dough2651 said:

Good Morning,

FYI, I received my welcome letters today via email.

congratulations. Visa bulletin for june is 01 NOV 10 :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.