allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Dallas1 said:

996183212_Screenshot_2018-08-09VisaBulletinForSeptember2018.png.f615d100092bf67d19246355106ecdd4.png

This is Visa Bulletin of September 2018 (2nd Chart)

My priority date is 27 August 2012. ( F2B Rest of World).

The Question is that my priority is now current according to second chart.

what Should i do for receiving welcome letter from NVC?

Can i Email to NVC asking to issue my welcome letter?

Please give suggestions who already go through from this process.I will be thank ful.

You can send an email to NVC every month to ask about your case status. They will reply after 2 - 6 weeks.

The visa bulletin for September has just published so NVC will not send Welcome Letter until September 2018.

That table 2 means NVC will begin sending Welcome Letter for PD is current, it does not mean all the case will get WL now. NVC can only process some case at one time. So maybe you will have to wait for several months to get your WL. 

16 hours ago, Triple28 said:

You can send an email to NVC every month to ask about your case status. They will reply after 2 - 6 weeks.

The visa bulletin for September has just published so NVC will not send Welcome Letter until September 2018.

That table 2 means NVC will begin sending Welcome Letter for PD is current, it does not mean all the case will get WL now. NVC can only process some case at one time. So maybe you will have to wait for several months to get your WL. 

Thank You  Triple28

• 1 month later...
Timeline
On 4/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, allset said:

Hello Everyone...I am done with my interview ..Alhamdullilah Everything went very well .Consular lady was very friendly .She noticed our dressing as well.We wear formal dress of light colors.

she just asked few questions  about my education and  my brother about his job and education.And the main question why are you still unmarried.She also saw our family photographs and my petitioner birth certificate.She finally said your visa is approved:jest: and you'll get your passport after two weeks.

This journey was full of patience,stress and emotions.But everything passes with the time so I am done with my Visa Journey.And I wish all of you very  best of luck and my prayers are with my Visa journey members.

@allset After the interview, you got your passport back with visa after how many days? My visa status is stuck at '''ready' since my interview on 5th September. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
20 hours ago, WSI said:

@sairaghani After the interview, you got your passport back with visa after how many days? 

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

My interview was on 17th July and I received call to pick my passport was 20th July ....So yes it was pretty quick .

On 9/12/2018 at 3:24 AM, WSI said:

@allset After the interview, you got your passport back with visa after how many days? My visa status is stuck at '''ready' since my interview on 5th September. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Wasi. Is your DNA test taken before the interview or after interview? How many days took place DNA test after interview.

Timeline
On 9/13/2018 at 8:53 PM, Dallas1 said:

Hi Wasi. Is your DNA test taken before the interview or after interview? How many days took place DNA test after interview.

They only ask about DNA if they have any issue regarding relation. They never asked me for DNA because I already have enough proofs of my relation.  

1 hour ago, WSI said:

They only ask about DNA if they have any issue regarding relation. They never asked me for DNA because I already have enough proofs of my relation.  

Thank You.But i read in most form DNA is necessary because people make fake relationship.DNA is the last Stage to prove Parent & children or Sibling relationship.

Hi sairaghani can u confirm about DNA.Is your DNA took place with interview or after interview? Or DNA not taken?

Edited by Dallas1

On 8/10/2018 at 4:14 AM, Triple28 said:

Hi Guys,

I wrote letter to NVC about issue my Welcome Letter. They Reply me

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your case is in the transition of processing electronically through the Department of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at ceac.state.gov/iv. Your petition will process as part of our online Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) Processing, as soon as this step is complete.

Unfortunately, we cannot make additional updates at this time. We suggest that you begin reviewing NVC's online CEAC Processing guidelines on our website https://nvc.state.gov/ceac. We highly recommend you review the documents available in the 'Need Help?' section at the bottom of the webpage to familiarize yourself with our process.

As soon as we completely transfer your case into our new system, you will receive a notification containing your login instructions for CEAC. This notification may come by email or mail depending on the contact information within your visa petition. If you still need assistance with updating your case after your receive this letter/email, please contact NVC using the method of your choice listed on https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

when i Login   & insert case number 

2131710473_Screenshot_2018-09-21ImmigrantVisa-SignIn.png.d70d1a21b800b4580826339239170fe7.png

enter your Invoice ID number. My question is that ho can i get my Invoice ID Number?. Or to fill

form DS-260 to get my invoice ID Number.Anybody help me i will be Thank full

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dallas1 said:

My question is that ho can i get my Invoice ID Number?. Or to fill

Invoice ID number will placed in Welcome Letter, wait for it. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/21/2018 at 4:06 AM, Dallas1 said:

Thanks Bro

On 9/21/2018 at 4:06 AM, Dallas1 said:

Thanks Bro

On 9/21/2018 at 12:11 AM, Dallas1 said:

Hi Guys,

I wrote letter to NVC about issue my Welcome Letter. They Reply me

Dear Sir/Madam:

Your case is in the transition of processing electronically through the Department of State's Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) at ceac.state.gov/iv. Your petition will process as part of our online Consular Electronic Application Center (CEAC) Processing, as soon as this step is complete.

Unfortunately, we cannot make additional updates at this time. We suggest that you begin reviewing NVC's online CEAC Processing guidelines on our website https://nvc.state.gov/ceac. We highly recommend you review the documents available in the 'Need Help?' section at the bottom of the webpage to familiarize yourself with our process.

As soon as we completely transfer your case into our new system, you will receive a notification containing your login instructions for CEAC. This notification may come by email or mail depending on the contact information within your visa petition. If you still need assistance with updating your case after your receive this letter/email, please contact NVC using the method of your choice listed on https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

when i Login   & insert case number 

2131710473_Screenshot_2018-09-21ImmigrantVisa-SignIn.png.d70d1a21b800b4580826339239170fe7.png

enter your Invoice ID number. My question is that ho can i get my Invoice ID Number?. Or to fill

Hey I got the same thing for my brother. What should I do his PD is 8/13/2012

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline
5 hours ago, Bushra said:

Hey I got the same thing for my brother. What should I do his PD is 8/13/2012

my pd 26 june 2012 f2b , still no welcome letter. what you wring to Nvc ? i mail them too , nvd reply me , and give me invoice id no , but the system is not open yet . 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gents.

I'm F2B category. PD November 8th 2011. As you can tell priority date is current already. CC was on September 5th. It's already been month, no interview letter so far. I though they would be sending it during the first week of October, yet nothing. I've been calling the NVC 5 days in a row from Oct 1st till Oct 5th, and got the same answer, 'Your case is in the queue for scheduling, there's no way to predict when interview dates are going to be available'.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.