allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mehhr said:

Hey allset,

i didn't get welcome letter yet, my latest form was ds-1200 and i-864. but im not sure.  what about you ? whats your status ?

I didn't receive welcome letter My pd is March 2011 F2b. What's your category and Pd??

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

HI,

We have a priority date of March 16th 2011.

Starting a group would be great.

We have also not received any welcome letter either and U have tried to file the Choice of Agent online and unable.

Lets keep each other updated.

Thanks

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
12 hours ago, Dough2651 said:

HI,

We have a priority date of March 16th 2011.

Starting a group would be great.

We have also not received any welcome letter either and U have tried to file the Choice of Agent online and unable.

Lets keep each other updated.

Thanks

Hey.   it would be great.

This time VB moved just 15 days on F2B category.

Timeline

Congrats Finally second chart moves... now if any member is in contact with NVC through email so they will receive welcome letter by email first maybe within one or two weeks and after that through post mail..So every one keep your fingers crossed!! and update.

I called them yesterday and they said I will get my WL by May (fingers crossed) and i can apply for COS ^^

My PD is Mar2011

Edited by xFred

Timeline
On 15.04.2017 at 4:13 AM, xFred said:

I called them yesterday and they said I will get my WL by May (fingers crossed) and i can apply for COS ^^

My PD is Mar2011

march 2011 and WL in may ?? my PD is January 2011

i hope that trump's travel ban wont effect us as iranian !

4 hours ago, Mehhr said:

march 2011 and WL in may ?? my PD is January 2011

i hope that trump's travel ban wonteffect us as iranian !

Yeah, it will be May. You should also have received it last month or probably by the end of this month. (Where do you live? Call NVC)

Generally, that won't affect my process (AOS), but fingers crossed no any new rules come out for any country :|

Edited by xFred

Timeline
23 hours ago, xFred said:

Yeah, it will be May. You should also have received it last month or probably by the end of this month. (Where do you live? Call NVC)

Generally, that won't affect my process (AOS), but fingers crossed no any new rules come out for any country :|

im living in turkey for long time. this wednesday i'll call nvc. i really tired to waiting for this process.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mehhr said:

im living in turkey for long time. this wednesday i'll call nvc. i really tired to waiting for this process.

Everyone just keep your documents ready so that whenever we receive our welcome letters, we can finish submit our documents immediately without any delay.I have started working on I 864 form because I heard it's the most typical form and I need help to fill this form if anyone have any idea please guide.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.