allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon,

I have was looking for 2011 priority date group for so long. My priority date is March 2011. Have not received any notification as yet as they are still at Feb. 8, 2011 for the longest while

• 1 month later...

@Allset, thanks for making this topic, so don't need to be in 2010 topic.

My PD is March 26th and did not get any letter yet. (Called NVC Feb13th and they confirmed that they did not send me any letter)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, xFred said:

@Allset, thanks for making this topic, so don't need to be in 2010 topic.

My PD is March 26th and did not get any letter yet. (Called NVC Feb13th and they confirmed that they did not send me any letter)

No I didn't call but i emailed NVC and they replied me after 2weeks with the same old reply to check visa bulletin.But I'll try to call NVC soon to know when will I receive the welcome letter because it takes 2-3 months to complete case and if vb moves 5 weeks this coming month( march) then only 5 months left to our pd becomes current

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hi, I'm Irma. My PD is January 2011. On January 20, I received Welcome Letter by email and today February 28 by regular mail.

Thank you.   

Timeline
8 hours ago, irma24 said:

Hi, I'm Irma. My PD is January 2011. On January 20, I received Welcome Letter by email and today February 28 by regular mail.

Thank you.   

What's your category ??and you should receive welcome letter in August 2016 because the Vb second chart moves to 8 Feb 2011.I wonder why you receive it today :o

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
3 hours ago, xFred said:

Hi Mehr, Did you receive ant email or mail by now? You should receive your WL by now!

Hey xfred;

Nope I didn't. But in 2016/10 I got some mails that include some missed documents they want. After that nothing happened. The latest mail was " This case is being processed by the National Visa Center."

Timeline
10 hours ago, Mehhr said:

Hey xfred;

Nope I didn't. But in 2016/10 I got some mails that include some missed documents they want. After that nothing happened. The latest mail was " This case is being processed by the National Visa Center."

Did you submit DS-260 Immigrant Visa Electronic Application form online because it's the first step if you received welcome letter.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
38 minutes ago, allset said:

Did you submit DS-260 Immigrant Visa Electronic Application form online because it's the first step if you received welcome letter.

Hey allset,

i didn't get welcome letter yet, my latest form was ds-1200 and i-864. but im not sure.  what about you ? whats your status ?

Edited by Mehhr
better information

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.