Jump to content

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello all! 


My husband and I plan on possibly moving to Vancouver BC which is where I'm from.  He is American.  We were going to get my green card here in Texas.  But changed our minds.  The job market is better in BC.  


I read the paperwork for USA to Canada on the Canadian govt website.  But still. It really sure where to begin.  


Many tips would be helpful. 


Also my student visa recently expired after the last semester.  Or technically I won't be attending until august (unless we move). So does anyone know the rules on how long I can stay in the USA as a guest or visitor after my 60 day grace period as an international student.   


Any amd and all info is appreciated!!! 


Thank you all in advance 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.