Jump to content
Alexs

Rfe experience

15 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sukie said:

Probably 5 months at the earliest....

 

Sukie in NY

I field jointly my i751 to remove condition back in may 05 2016 but never received any response yet .it has been over than 8 months now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be grateful you didn't file at Vermont - I filed December 2015 and have heard nothing! I Had to get an Info Pass for an I-551 stamp a few weeks ago.

Edited by QueenComley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QueenComley said:

Be grateful you didn't file at Vermont - I filed December 2015 and have heard nothing! I Had to get an Info Pass for an I-551 stamp a few weeks ago.

I wish you the best of luck. All i know about Vermont that they working around December and January i believe so you will hear something very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alexs said:

I wish you the best of luck. All i know about Vermont that they working around December and January i believe so you will hear something very soon

Thank you! if you have filed in California you should hear something a lot sooner than us Vermont filers. I know California are MUCH faster :D Good Luck!

Edited by QueenComley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It took 7 months or so for us to get our RFE.  It was basically when others who filed at the same time as us started getting approved.  In the end, we got approved about a month after sending in our response to the RFE.

 

Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2017 at 1:04 PM, Alexs said:

How long does it take to receive or expect an rfe (california center)

 

22 hours ago, Alexs said:

I field jointly my i751 to remove condition back in may 05 2016 but never received any response yet .it has been over than 8 months now 

Mine was filed last april 2016 and until now never hear any good news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Alexs said:

Did you make a service request?

yes,i did.i received their reply last Dec.10 saying that my case is pending consideration and now i am still waiting.I am really worried because it is more than 9 months since i filed my removal of condition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jolyn69 said:

yes,i did.i received their reply last Dec.10 saying that my case is pending consideration and now i am still waiting.I am really worried because it is more than 9 months since i filed my removal of condition.

Are you guys still live in the same location when you first received your 2 years green card?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexs said:

Are you guys still live in the same location when you first received your 2 years green card?

no.i moved out to my apartment since my husband passed away oct.2015 but i sent online to USCIS for my change address

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alexs said:

Im really sorry to hear that :(

its ok..thats life and we cannot control of it eventhough it is so painful and live alone.Hoping that we can receive a good news this following days.good luck for us who are waiting for approval

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×