12-Mar-2018 - Biometrics 

18-June-2018 - Notice of interview received

26-July-2018 - Interview  - APPROVED!!!

26-July-2018 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

17-Aug-2018 - Oath Ceremony

1 hour ago, Sukie said:

Probably 5 months at the earliest....

Sukie in NY

I field jointly my i751 to remove condition back in may 05 2016 but never received any response yet .it has been over than 8 months now 

Be grateful you didn't file at Vermont - I filed December 2015 and have heard nothing! I Had to get an Info Pass for an I-551 stamp a few weeks ago.

Edited by QueenComley

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

2 minutes ago, QueenComley said:

Be grateful you didn't file at Vermont - I filed December 2015 and have heard nothing! I Had to get an Info Pass for an I-551 stamp a few weeks ago.

I wish you the best of luck. All i know about Vermont that they working around December and January i believe so you will hear something very soon

4 minutes ago, Alexs said:

I wish you the best of luck. All i know about Vermont that they working around December and January i believe so you will hear something very soon

Thank you! if you have filed in California you should hear something a lot sooner than us Vermont filers. I know California are MUCH faster :D Good Luck!

Edited by QueenComley

heart.gif Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite heart.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

It took 7 months or so for us to get our RFE.  It was basically when others who filed at the same time as us started getting approved.  In the end, we got approved about a month after sending in our response to the RFE.

Good luck! 

07/31/05 First met in Ft Lauderdale

06/26/13 DOMA overturned

07/16/13 Married in Rockville, Maryland

08/22/13 Day 0 Mailed AOS Package to Chicago Lockbox (I-130, I-485, I-765)

11/20/13 Day 90 AOS Interview completed - Approved!

09/01/15 Day 740 I-751 Mailed ROC packet to California Service Center

04/08/16 Day 960 I-751 RFE received - need to provide more evidence of financial commingling

05/03/16 Day 985 RFE response sent

06/07/16 Day 1020 I-751 approval notice received

06/16/16 Day 1029 10-year greencard received

11/16/16 Day 1182 Mailed N-400 citizenship application

08/21/17 Day 1460 Received alert that naturalization interview was scheduled

09/28/17 Day 1498 N-400 interview completed - Approved!

10/20/17 Day 1520 Oath ceremony finished - now a US Citizen

On 1/14/2017 at 1:04 PM, Alexs said:

How long does it take to receive or expect an rfe (california center)

22 hours ago, Alexs said:

I field jointly my i751 to remove condition back in may 05 2016 but never received any response yet .it has been over than 8 months now 

Mine was filed last april 2016 and until now never hear any good news.

38 minutes ago, jolyn69 said:

Mine was filed last april 2016 and until now never hear any good news.

Did you make a service request?

23 hours ago, Alexs said:

Did you make a service request?

yes,i did.i received their reply last Dec.10 saying that my case is pending consideration and now i am still waiting.I am really worried because it is more than 9 months since i filed my removal of condition.

1 minute ago, jolyn69 said:

yes,i did.i received their reply last Dec.10 saying that my case is pending consideration and now i am still waiting.I am really worried because it is more than 9 months since i filed my removal of condition.

Are you guys still live in the same location when you first received your 2 years green card?

Just now, Alexs said:

Are you guys still live in the same location when you first received your 2 years green card?

no.i moved out to my apartment since my husband passed away oct.2015 but i sent online to USCIS for my change address

1 minute ago, jolyn69 said:

no.i moved out to my apartment since my husband passed away oct.2015 but i sent online to USCIS for my change address

Im really sorry to hear that :(

Just now, Alexs said:

Im really sorry to hear that :(

its ok..thats life and we cannot control of it eventhough it is so painful and live alone.Hoping that we can receive a good news this following days.good luck for us who are waiting for approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.