Mary155

Following up on February 2016 I-130 Filers

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi I sent my USCIS petition in Feb 2016 and got my priority date March 7, 2016. We have been through three reviews since September and this one is currently about to close so hopefully we are good to go finally!! I will let you know what we hear back from NVC because they told us up to 6 weeks for this review so that will be complete on Tuesday January 17. (ughh 4 more days!!) 

Maybe we will get case complete and they will send our I-130 package to the New Delhi consulate in India and schedule our interview between Feb-April this year. Hope so! 

I found out the average processing time for Nebraska service center is about 304 days so we will be well over that due to our continuous reviews. might be 364 days or more for us to be together in the US. Thank god I was able to visit for the summer, but I know not everyone is so lucky.....

Bless you and yours!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi,

That's awesome you are almost there. Best of Luck! :)  Yes please let me know. 

For ours is different since we just sent out the I-601a waiver yesterday now we have to wait a few months for an approval or denial. I am so nervous I can't even sleep. We still have a long way to go , well maybe 2-3 steps more lol.  Hopefully it all happens before the end of this year. 

& Thank You

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.