sipra

fiance visa

17 posts in this topic

please help me to find out the way to Costa Rica from Pakistan I am loving one girl in Costa Rica from 4 years she is my fiance and I want to meet her in my life I am stressful with this process and all I belongs to good family and I don't need any nationality I just want to meet her in my life please if anyone can help me with tourist finance or any kind of visa of Costa Rica then must help me Pakistan don't have diplomatic relations with Costa Rica 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You still would need to legally have some sort of required visa to visit Costa Rica with your passport... even if you tried to enter from a third country.

You two could try to meet somewhere in the middle or a different country. 

Say she flies to Mexico and you meet there? Always ways around this stuff. Just have to compromise and flexible.

08/15/2014 : Met Online

06/30/2016 : I-129F Packet Sent

11/08/2016 : Interview - APPROVED!

11/23/2016 : POE - Dallas, Texas

From sending of I-129F petiton to POE - 146 days.

02/03/2017 - Married 

02/24/2017 - AOS packet sent

06/01/2017 - EAD/AP Combo Card Received in mail

12/06/2017 - I-485 Approved

12/14/2017 - Green Card Received in mail - No Interview

brickleberry GIF they see me rolling college football GIF by ESPN  

6 minutes ago, Ben&Zian said:

You still would need to legally have some sort of required visa to visit Costa Rica with your passport... even if you tried to enter from a third country.

You two could try to meet somewhere in the middle or a different country. 

Say she flies to Mexico and you meet there? Always ways around this stuff. Just have to compromise and flexible.

I can't meet her in Mexico because don't have consulate Mexico as well I want to go there single time in life to meet her I am not in peace just I want to meet her Costa Rica is little country but my heart lives there 

Timeline

What countries near her then could you travel to? Again have to try to be flexible and compromise with the abilities of both of you to meet.

If you and she can both get a visa to travel to any country anywhere, then that may be best option for now at least to meet. 

Then later you could work on getting yourself ino Costa Rica. 

02/03/2017 - Married 

2 minutes ago, Ben&Zian said:

What countries near her then could you travel to? Again have to try to be flexible and compromise with the abilities of both of you to meet.

If you and she can both get a visa to travel to any country anywhere, then that may be best option for now at least to meet. 

Then later you could work on getting yourself ino Costa Rica. 

she is not rich I am the one who is doing all to move to costa Rica and it's making me desperate she has my heart please guide a way to any country and to costa Rica 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

This is a site for information on US immigration. Not sure how much help you can get on Costa Rica immigration. I have tangled with Costa Rica immigration in the past. They are pretty strict for a Latin American country. If you can afford it, you might send your fiance some money to see a local immigration lawyer. Good luck.

Marriage: 2014-02-23 - Colombia    ROC interview/completed: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
CR1 started : 2014-06-06           N400 started: 2018-04-24
CR1 completed/POE : 2015-07-13     N400 interview: 2018-08-16 - Albuquerque
ROC started : 2017-04-14 CSC     Oath ceremony: 2018-09-24 – Santa Fe

Timeline

Well you're in a tricky situation; but not impossible.

You and she need to research visa options for Costa Rica more of all sorts. I am not familiar with Costa Rican visas or how it works especially when going from Pakistan. That's why the meeting elsewhere was the easy solution, you could even finance her travel if she cannot afford it herself.

02/03/2017 - Married 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You have started another thread on this same topic in another forum.  Please do not make duplicate threads on the same topic.

Are you a USA citizen?  This is a website for those wanted to visit/immigrate to the USA.  Not Costa Rica

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Meet her in Dubai, it is relatively easy to get a visa for the UAE

Spoiler

Married December 19, 2014

I-130 Petition sent January 14, 2015
NOA1 date January 20, 2015 (NSC)

NOA2 date May 28, 2015 :dance::dance::dance:

Mailed to NVC June 4, 2015

NVC Received June 10, 2015

NVC Case Number Assigned June 23, 2015

NVC AoS Invoice via Mail June 24, 2015

NVC Selected Agent Over Phone June 30, 2015 (Unable to logon to CEAC)

NVC IV Invoice via email received July 1, 2015

NVC AoS/IV Package Mailed July 2, 2015

NVC AoS & IV Fee Paid Online (CEAC is working) July 6. 2015

NVC Document Scan Date July 6, 2015

NCV AoS & IV Fee marked as paid in CEAC July, 7 2015

NVC DS 260 Completed July 8, 2015

NVC CC July 30, 2015 (24 days after scan date, about 2 months post NOA2)

Interview Scheduled on August 26, 2015

Interview P4 Email Received August 27, 2015

Medical in Islamabad September 2, 2015

Interview Date September 22, 2015 CANCELLED (Embassy is Over scheduled) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Interview Scheduled on September 10, 2015

Interview Date October 14, 2015 APPROVED

Visa Issued October 16, 2015, 9 months start to finish

POE JFK October 26, 2015

GC in Hand Jan 8, 2016

RoC I-751 NOA1 August 31, 2017 (Vermont Service Center)

Biometrics October 2, 2017

I551 Stamp in Passport August 2, 2018

18 Month Extension Letter August 3, 2018

Applied for Naturalization N-400 Online July 30, 2018

Biometrics August 23, 2018

10 year GC is in production September 17, 2018

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
15 minutes ago, sipra said:

ma'am are you owning this forum everyone has veto power that you are having problem with that with my comments 

I was letting you know that starting mulitple topics on the same issue is a TOS violation.

"Start a Topic duplicating a previous Topic or portion of a Topic that was determined to be a violation of the Terms of Service by a Moderator or Adminsitrator."

And that this a USA immigration site meaning that the members here may not have knowledge regarding visas for Costa Rica.

Edited by LionessDeon

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know that we are not getting the full story, but you say she is your fiance of four years and you have not met yet?  How did you meet in the first place?

If she is a US CItizen, then have her come on this website and ask the questions.  If she is not a US Citizen, then there is no one here that will be able to help you.  This is for US Immigration and moving towards living here.  Otherwise, you can find a Pakistan Forum to assist you with what you are wanting. Contact a lawyer in Costa Rica.  Regardless, someone has to pay for the travel for you to meet, so it looks like you will have to come up with the money.  

Edited by Pinkrlion

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.