Yang&Josh

Jan 19 Interview _Question about the receipts

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi ? So now I'm preparing for my interview which will be next week and I wanna make sure on every single detail. So I have questions regarding the receipts of the money my fiancé sent to me. Do I need to include that in my documents? I have read different answers about including copies of receipts of financial contributions from the petitioner (my Fiancé)  in the evidence of relationship. Someone said it is evidence of the relationship because of the financial cost which means that he is supporting me and can be plus points to approval,  on the other hand, others suggested that it might be construed that I am conning him or he might be trying to buy me. We love each other and I dont care if he sends me money or not. It's just that he really supports me in everything financially after he saw my living situation at home when he came to see me here in Ph. And what really pushed him in helping me is that my family is not supporting me even a little for I am going to school having a full scholarship and at the same time working in a call center at night and I'm the one who provides my family financially, it made him want to support me financially even though we are not yet married. Now, I'm confused either to include the receipts of all the money he sent me or not. By the way, others also said that if our age gap is not that high, it will be fine to include receipts. I don't wanna elaborate the reason but I think it's understandable why they said it. I'm 20 and he's 27 and our age gap is 6.5 years. Idk what to believe now. Do I need to include all the receipts which really cost a lot, pick some of it or nothing at all? All answers will be highly appreciated. Please share your experiences and expertise.

Thank you so much. ?

Edited by Yang&Josh
Wrong date

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Yang&Josh said:

Hi ? So now I'm preparing for my interview which will be next week and I wanna make sure on every single detail. So I have questions regarding the receipts of the money my fiancé sent to me. Do I need to include that in my documents? I have read different answers about including copies of receipts of financial contributions from the petitioner (my Fiancé)  in the evidence of relationship. Someone said it is evidence of the relationship because of the financial cost which means that he is supporting me and can be plus points to approval,  on the other hand, others suggested that it might be construed that I am conning him or he might be trying to buy me. We love each other and I dont care if he sends me money or not. It's just that he really supports me in everything financially after he saw my living situation at home when he came to see me here in Ph. And what really pushed him in helping me is that my family is not supporting me even a little for I am going to school having a full scholarship and at the same time working in a call center at night and I'm the one who provides my family financially, it made him want to support me financially even though we are not yet married. Now, I'm confused either to include the receipts of all the money he sent me or not. By the way, others also said that if our age gap is not that high, it will be fine to include receipts. I don't wanna elaborate the reason but I think it's understandable why they said it. I'm 20 and he's 27 and our age gap is 6.5 years. Idk what to believe now. Do I need to include all the receipts which really cost a lot, pick some of it or nothing at all? All answers will be highly appreciated. Please share your experiences and expertise.

Thank you so much. ?

It is your choice. The embassy will not look at it as if you are "conning him" or he is "buying you" ... those doing the spousal visa include receipts quite often, with the Fiancee visa not as much.

If you have adequate normal evidence, such as chat logs, emails or such that should be more than enough evidence.  Totally up to you, just don't stress on it.  

I personally wouldn't bother.

:lol:  age gap!    

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sagot said:

It is your choice. The embassy will not look at it as if you are "conning him" or he is "buying you" ... those doing the spousal visa include receipts quite often, with the Fiancee visa not as much.

If you have adequate normal evidence, such as chat logs, emails or such that should be more than enough evidence.  Totally up to you, just don't stress on it.  

I personally wouldn't bother.

:lol:  age gap!    

Okay thanks again Sagot. You are really a big part of my journey. I guess I will not include it then nor stress about it. And what's with the last statement with a laughing emo? ?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Yang&Josh said:

Okay thanks again Sagot. You are really a big part of my journey. I guess I will not include it then nor stress about it. And what's with the last statement with a laughing emo? ?

I was laughing at your age gap... if you can call 6 years an age gap. :lol:

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Sagot said:

I was laughing at your age gap... if you can call 6 years an age gap. :lol:

Oh I see. :rolleyes: Ok, let me call that age difference then. 

Hi no worries about him providing for you I sent my wife money every month and our age gap is 20yrs so RELAX as long as you prove to the Embassy that your lovie lovie no worries 

Timeline
On 1/13/2017 at 2:51 AM, teddy k said:

Hi no worries about him providing for you I sent my wife money every month and our age gap is 20yrs so RELAX as long as you prove to the Embassy that your lovie lovie no worries 

Okay sir. Thank you. ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.