46 posts in this topic

You must wait out the one year.  Nothing else can be done at this point.  As the ban nears ending, you can email the embassy to ask for the eligibility date.  The process should then pick up where it left off with a new medical exam being done.

No waiver available and please do not file again.  Kingston will put your visa filing on hold for the one year.  OP, please msg me if you have any questions.  I know one year sounds like a lifetime.  I've been through it.  It goes alot faster than you think.  

So when the ban is up and we do the medical and interview again..how do we answer that same question of has he river tried weed? If we say no..we are lying n he may be banned 4 life...they already have the first paperwork where he admitted to it a long time ago..so wat do we say the second time?

15 minutes ago, majohn216 said:

So when the ban is up and we do the medical and interview again..how do we answer that same question of has he river tried weed? If we say no..we are lying n he may be banned 4 life...they already have the first paperwork where he admitted to it a long time ago..so wat do we say the second time?

The truth.

You've already told the US Embassy the truth.  They have your records and issued a 1 year ban.  Why would you even consider lying when you have already told them the truth?  Lying could lead to a ban for life.  So, tell the truth.

Edited by aaron2020

Aaron are u sure? I'm so scared and don't want to mess up again. They didn't ask for drug tests or anything because his test result was negative. They jus said when the ban expires....email them for another interview and schedule the medical.

21 minutes ago, majohn216 said:

I wasn't considering lying. I was asking a question in which telling the truth got him banned so if I tell the truth again..wat happens...another ban?

What were you considering then ? Freak outs like that can really mess you up. Calm yourself down and follow the advice given.

Don't even entertain anything else but the truth ever in the entire immigration process. Why on earth would they ban anyone for

1 year and tell them to come back just to ban them again !!! This is a yes or no answer, not saying yes means no which will

result in a life time ban.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.