willd

Multiple O2 visas is this possible?

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Is it possible to have two O2 visas at the same time?

Scenario:

US employers for both (music)

I bolt on to an O1 petition for both (non-US citizen)

One would be starting from End feb the other from the End of April.

Is it possible to continue having an O2 for the first, the second employer is more important both in terms of money/longevity, but ideally being able to work for both throughout the year would be ideal.

If I had two passports (UK) would that make any difference at all?

Many thanks

W

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I had 2-3 O1 visas with overlap but I didn't jump back and forth between jobs. It was sequential.

Firm A O1 [work], Firm B O1 [work] and Firm C O1 [work]. I'd ask your agent or immigration lawyer to see what is permitted.

Hollywood North

Former: TN1, H1B, O1 worker

Currently: FB-1: I-551 approved in MTL 04/04/16. Issued 04/06/16.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.