arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Our file was received August 16th, and we're still waiting. Thanking the person who sent me here, it's nice to know that it's just the service center, and not something we screwed up somehow.

6 hours ago, bookman said:

Hi guys, can someone help me with Nebraska service center address.. please.

I looked on USCIS for Nebraska Service Center address

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Nebraska timeline statistics are just confusing and frustrating..it jumps back and forth..while yesterday they approved a petition from end of July and two days later a petition from beginning of July. That can't be right that they just change days according to that. I know it is a lame service center..uuughhh but damnit..makes me angry lately.

CRAZINESS!!!!LOL

Ok, i am done venting. 

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 1/24/2017 at 0:01 PM, Grainne said:

Our file was received August 16th, and we're still waiting. Thanking the person who sent me here, it's nice to know that it's just the service center, and not something we screwed up somehow.

Hey! Welcome. This is Ichode from facebook...I think you are the one I spoke to on the VJ fb page. If so, I'm glad to see you here. If not, still happy to see you here! Seeing that you applied in August, I am sure you will be getting your approval very soon. Good luck, and do try your best to stay SANE. :)

I guess we wait and pray that Nebraska Service center picks up the pace. 

I-130 Joruney

I-130 Sent : 2016-12-05

I-130 Delivered to Phoenix Lockbox : 2016-12-07

NOA1 Email and Text received. Case Sent to Nebraska Service Center: 2016-12-13

NOA1 Hardcopy Received: 2016-12-17, Notice date: 2016-12-13, Priority Date : 2016-12-08

NOA2 Hardcopy Received: 2016-08-24, Email Received: 2017-08-23, Approval date: 2017-08-21, Hardcopy notice date: 2017-08-18

Case Shipped to NVC: Email Received: 2017-08-30, Ship Date: 2017-08-28

NVC Case Number Assigned: 2017-09-06

DS261 Filled: 2017-09-08

AOS Fee: Email received: 2017-09-09, Paid: 2017-09-09, Bank Cleared: 2017-09-12

IV Fee: Paid: Bank Cleared:2017-09-15, Status in process stuck. Emailed NVC on 2017-09-20 with proof, Called NVC on 2017-09-21 spoke to operator, Called on 2017-09-22 spoke to supervisor, Status changed to paid: 2017-09-23

AOS, IV documents : Mailed 2017-10-02, Delivered : 2017-10-04, Scan Date : 2017-10-06

Case Complete at NVC: 2017-11-15

Called NVC: 2017-11-28 no date yet.

Called NVC: 2017-11-30 got Interview Date: 2018-01-04 

Passport and Visa in hand: 2018-01-08

US Entry: 2018-02-15

POE: Dallas, TX

I-751 Journey

I-751 Sent: 2020-01-05

I-751 Filing Date: 2020-01-08

NOA Date: 2020-01-13

Bio Metrics Appointment 2020-02-10

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 26/01/2017 at 2:40 AM, goobies said:

Hey! Welcome. This is Ichode from facebook...I think you are the one I spoke to on the VJ fb page. If so, I'm glad to see you here. If not, still happy to see you here! Seeing that you applied in August, I am sure you will be getting your approval very soon. Good luck, and do try your best to stay SANE. :)

Hey! Thanks for being so helpful and kind. I know it's a lot easier for me than most others. I'm living with my immigrant while we go through this process, so there is no heartache in waiting to be together, but I can empathize because we went through all of our waiting and time apart when I was the immigrant waiting to come over to Ireland 7 years ago and needed permission from the courts to emigrate with my two older boys (who weren't so old at the time :P). We were married in October and I finally stepped on Irish soil the following June. The waiting and not knowing if you'll be allowed to be together is heart breaking, but all you can do is keep going. 

I honestly sent that package off and put it out of my head these last five months, but when the time frame passed us by, I started to get a little niggle of worry. We are supposed to spend the last few months living with my husband's parents so we can save up as much money as possible, and we are due a baby at the end of April as well, so if we here nothing in the next month, we will have to make new plans. The worst part of that for me would be not seeing my eleven year old for even longer, who we sent over in December because he missed his dad so much and was very unhappy here. I will feel very relieved when we get our NOA2. -_-

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Today marks 5 months exactly. Have not heard anything since my NAO 1 on September 1st. It is killing me not having my husband here. All I want is to be with him. Nebraska is the worst service center. It feels like you are in hell when you are there. Fingers crossed sometime this month something happens. I am hoping for a transfer to a center that is already past September. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just hit 6 months of waiting for my petition at Nebraska today! To those who are waiting and still have months to go, just be realistic with yourselves: it is highly unlikely you will be waiting any less than 6 months, and could be waiting even longer just for them to approve your petition.

I, like I am sure everyone else was when they began the process, was extremely disappointed to find my petition would be going to Nebraska. It is an extremely slow service center, and it seemed unfair especially while I watched other people make it through Potomac in 2 months. 

When I started the process they were averaging 5 months at Nebraska, now they are at 6. The good news is instead of being stagnant like in past months, they now at least seem to be moving forward. It would take a lot of work for them to get back down to their pace before they stagnated.

Plugging in dozens of I-130 case numbers on the USCIS site through trial and error, I have found that they have now started on August. My PD is August 2, and when I checked in this morning I noticed that a good number of August 1 petitions just got approved yesterday.

Based on that information and the timeline estimates, I should be getting an approval within the next week, if they dont slow down any more than they already have. Excited that perhaps finally we will be moving on to NVC very soon where the timeframes are more clear, processing is faster, and where the end is more in sight.

Edited by cordoba2015

CR-1 Visa Timeline

USCIS

7/27/2016: I-130 mailed.

8/02/2016: NOA1.

2/17/2017: NOA2.

2/24/2017: I-130 sent to NVC.

NVC

3/03/2017:  I-130 received.

3/09/2017: Case # and invoice # received, AOS and IV fees paid.

3/16/2017: DS-260 submitted; AOS and IV packets sent with EP.

4/06/2017: Case complete.

Consulate

4/15/2017: Interview email (P4).

5/09/2017: Medical.

5/15/2017: Interview.

5/19/2017: Visa in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

5/20/2017: POE.

6/10/2017: Green card received.

7/05/2017: SSN card received (had to apply in person).  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lifting Conditions

4/19/2019: Filed I-751

5/01/2019: NOA (CSC)

7/22/2019: Case transferred to National Benefits Center

12/20/2019: Biometrics Appointment

2/12/2020: Interview Date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

PD June 21. No NOA2 so far. Requested help from Congresswoman and got this response today:

A review of USCIS records indicate that your constituent’s Form I-130 case has been forwarded for additional review. We cannot move forward on this case at this time.  We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the reviews are complete. 

A more ominous sounding version of my SR response. 

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show that your case is currently pending adjudication. However, we have had to perform additional reviews on your case, and this has caused a longer processing time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

HI Guys 

i have a query if anyone can help me out please.i red that i need to Send PCC to NVC from every country i lived in more than 12 months.I lived in UK and Portugal more than a year and now i am in my home country from where i applied CR1 for U.S. so my question is i have got 8 months old PCC from UK which i applied when i was in Portugal for Portugal immigration and the PCC of Portugal I have got is 6 month old which i  received from there the day before i left Portugal.Can i send both PCC with my home country one where i am living now to NVC.It doesn't  say expiry date anywhere on PCC and i did not go back to those countries again.The reason i am asking is Portugal embassy here in Pakistan takes one to two months to issue PCC 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.