arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh boy I was hoping for good news here but im in the same boat as my fellow Nebraska filers. Im going 116 days and counting.  I pray for us all. Hopefully they will realise that family is the most important thing and speed up their process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 hours ago, jan2fos2 said:

Oh boy I was hoping for good news here but im in the same boat as my fellow Nebraska filers. Im going 116 days and counting.  I pray for us all. Hopefully they will realise that family is the most important thing and speed up their process.

For your case, it should be about 3 more months.

Checked USCIS App, FEW cases with NOA1 Nov 4 got approved yesterday. Hopefully, all of us are round the corner.

Also, USCIS just updated its website:

It was processing Sept 30, 2016 applications as of Mar 30, 2017

Nov applications have definitely started moving.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, NewlyEnteredHere said:

Checked USCIS App, FEW cases with NOA1 Nov 4 got approved yesterday. Hopefully, all of us are round the corner.

FINALLY updated it, I had just checked this morning and couldn't be believe it was still so out of date.

CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Nebraska    Consulate: Mexico

Marriage: 12/9/2016    I-130 Sent: 12/10/2016    I-130 NOA1: 12/13/2016

Notice from USCIS: 8/23/2017

USCIS Approval Date: 8/21/2017

NOA2 issued date: 8/18/2017   NOA2 hardcopy received: 8/25/2017

Notice from USCIS Sent to NVC: 9/1/2017    NVC received: 9/8/2017

Received case and invoice numbers: 9/12/2017

Choice of Agent DS-261: 9/12/2017

Welcome Letter: 9/15/2017

Received and Paid AOS: 9/15/2017    AOS payment cleared my bank: 9/19/2017 (still shows In Process on CEAC)

Received and paid IV bill: 9/19/2017    IV bill cleared bank: 9/21/2017

Requested Expedite: 9/20/2017

AOS and IV show as paid: 9/23/2017

DS260 unlocked: 9/23/2017

Partial Expedite Approved at Counselor Level: 9/25/2017 (Must still wait out NVC)

Scan Date: 10/2/2017    Case Complete: 11/15/2017 (6 weeks 2 days!)

Case sent to consulate: 11/20/2017     Received by consulate: 11/21/2017 (11/20 was a holiday in Mexico)

Interview Scheduled: Jan 2nd - I managed to get someones canceled appointment the very same day my case status turned to Ready.

Biometrics: Mexico City Dec 27th Medical: Mexico City Dec 28th

Case says READY but consulate says case is not in system, I jumped the gun and booked an interview but they say its invalid until I receive the letter so I might have to cancel it.

Appointment Letter: Flew to Juarez just to get this, its actually 2 letters you need.

Interview Day: Jan 2nd   Interview Result: APPROVED

Tracking Number Received: Via email notice and website the afternoon of Jan 4th    Visa Delivered: Friday Jan 5th Mexico City

USCIS Notice - Green Card mailed: 3/28/18

Does anyone else can visualize their case on a shelf, collecting dust in a paper-cramped office in Nebraska?

we are four months in, and we have around three more months to go, according to current processing times. 

And I'm sorry @jan2fos2 but I'm pretty sure they don't give a rat's butt about us, really. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: Other Timeline
3 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

Does anyone else can visualize their case on a shelf, collecting dust in a paper-cramped office in Nebraska?

we are four months in, and we have around three more months to go, according to current processing times. 

And I'm sorry @jan2fos2 but I'm pretty sure they don't give a rat's butt about us, really. 

@Dilorena I have thought the same. Just our luck we got stuck with this processing center. I look at others like Texas and I'm like ugh how come my case couldn't have been routed there. Well, one things for sure we will all get an answer eventually. When, well that remains to be seen. Hopefully soon for all of us...hang in there all. Trying to remain positive because all I can do is wait.

3 minutes ago, August97 said:

@Dilorena I have thought the same. Just our luck we got stuck with this processing center. I look at others like Texas and I'm like ugh how come my case couldn't have been routed there. Well, one things for sure we will all get an answer eventually. When, well that remains to be seen. Hopefully soon for all of us...hang in there all. Trying to remain positive because all I can do is wait.

The most infuriating part is, my husband actually lives in Texas. That's where we will live together. 

I have no idea how the distribution works, but it is something that is clearly flawed, since Nebraska deals with way more cases than the rest.

Nothing left but to remain positive. I try to find the silver lining in it: I'm traveling more even on my own, enjoying my ''me'' time, hanging out with friends, etc.

Also I have to believe this is going to make our relationship stronger. If we can make it through a year apart, we can make it through petty discussions about who didn't do the dishes last night. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Filed: Other Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dilorena said:

The most infuriating part is, my husband actually lives in Texas. That's where we will live together. 

I have no idea how the distribution works, but it is something that is clearly flawed, since Nebraska deals with way more cases than the rest.

Nothing left but to remain positive. I try to find the silver lining in it: I'm traveling more even on my own, enjoying my ''me'' time, hanging out with friends, etc.

Also I have to believe this is going to make our relationship stronger. If we can make it through a year apart, we can make it through petty discussions about who didn't do the dishes last night. 

Yes, I tell my husband the same. I said this is a real test of our relationship. If we get through this, we can pretty much survive anything. I have started hitting the gym again and going on long walks etc. to try to alleviate some of the stress.  I am just trying to remain positive and looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel.

9 minutes ago, August97 said:

Yes, I tell my husband the same. I said this is a real test of our relationship. If we get through this, we can pretty much survive anything. I have started hitting the gym again and going on long walks etc. to try to alleviate some of the stress.  I am just trying to remain positive and looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel.

you will make it work :) and it will all be worth it in the end! a big hug your way <3 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, NewlyEnteredHere said:

As of February 28th, Nebraska was working on August 30th cases.

So if as of March 30th, Nebraska worked on September 30th cases, then that means, if the pattern continues, as of April 30th, they would have reached October 30th and by next week, May 30th, Nebraska would have reached November 30th cases.

But if that were the case, then I would have received something already since my priority date is November 18th, unless it's in the mail and on its way to me. Sometimes people do get approval via mail before USCIS even updates anything on their site.

I do think that those of us with priority dates in November will be getting notification soon. Once we get past this hurdle, I don't anticipate that the next steps will take as long.

Of course there is still the very important interview to deal with

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, MrHanky said:

FINALLY updated it, I had just checked this morning and couldn't be believe it was still so out of date.

Thats awesome news. At least its moving ahead 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/23/2017 at 5:27 PM, jakelake said:

As of February 28th, Nebraska was working on August 30th cases.

So if as of March 30th, Nebraska worked on September 30th cases, then that means, if the pattern continues, as of April 30th, they would have reached October 30th and by next week, May 30th, Nebraska would have reached November 30th cases.

But if that were the case, then I would have received something already since my priority date is November 18th, unless it's in the mail and on its way to me. Sometimes people do get approval via mail before USCIS even updates anything on their site.

I do think that those of us with priority dates in November will be getting notification soon. Once we get past this hurdle, I don't anticipate that the next steps will take as long.

Of course there is still the very important interview to deal with

That's the same thing I was telling my husband. Think they would be finishing up Nov by now not just starting. PD Nov. 9th I thought we would have been approved by now. The website processing times are misleading.

7 minutes ago, PatShawn said:

That's the same thing I was telling my husband. Think they would be finishing up Nov by now not just starting. PD Nov. 9th I thought we would have been approved by now. The website processing times are misleading.

The website date just means they have touched a case for that date.  It doesn't unfortunately mean they have completed all of them, or that they are up to everyone for that date.  It seems to be so random. 

Nebraska is the main service centre, hence why they receive the most and why they are the slowest.  Don't ask me how they determine which ones to send to other SC's. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.