arsalk

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers - 2

2,982 posts in this topic

On 11/01/2017 at 6:11 AM, Mary Lou said:

I was wondering if anyone else front loaded their petition? I sent quite a bit of evidence and over 50 pictures. 

Front loaded paper as I know they like paper.

Not with pictures, USCIS did not sign my image rights and management thereof request form, sent them 2 nice blurry ones ... I have no idea what they do with them and you have to be careful in case they impersonate me or make a fake ID.  :jest: 

17 hours ago, Asherbabe876 said:

Hey everyone. I too was transferred to Nebraska. Haven't heard anything ??. I'm a July filer btw

Transferred to Nebraska .... I am so sorry for you. You have a lot of people sympathising with you ...... enjoy your seat and view on the Nebraska "drive you nuts" tour bus !

The wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round, round and round
All through Nebraska.

The paper wipers on the bus go "Swish, swish, swish,
Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish"
The paper wipers on the bus go "Swish, swish, swish"
All through Nebraska.

The files on the bus go open and shut
Open and shut, open and shut
The files on the bus go open and shut
All through Nebraska

.... more verses apply next month when we have all learnt them as the new Nebraska filers choir ...... 

1 hour ago, Patient said:

Front loaded paper as I know they like paper.

Not with pictures, USCIS did not sign my image rights and management thereof request form, sent them 2 nice blurry ones ... I have no idea what they do with them and you have to be careful in case they impersonate me or make a fake ID.  :jest: 

You're funny!! We need a sense of humor for this process that's for sure!!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

On 12.1.2017 at 1:39 PM, Patient said:

Transferred to Nebraska .... I am so sorry for you. You have a lot of people sympathising with you ...... enjoy your seat and view on the Nebraska "drive you nuts" tour bus !

Round and round, round and round
All through Nebraska.

The paper wipers on the bus go "Swish, swish, swish,
Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish, swish"
The paper wipers on the bus go "Swish, swish, swish"
All through Nebraska.

The files on the bus go open and shut
Open and shut, open and shut
The files on the bus go open and shut
All through Nebraska

.... more verses apply next month when we have all learnt them as the new Nebraska filers choir ...... 

Hahahahahahahahaha ???

USCIS

I-130 sent:  11-11-2016

NOA1: 11-15-16

- Nebraska Service Center -

RFE: N/A

NOA2: 06-19-2017 (216 Days)

CASE SENT TO NVC: 06-26-2017

NVC

CEAC UPLOAD PROCESSING

Received: 07-07-2017

Got Case# and Invoice#: 07-08-2017 (via E-mail)

Paid AOS fee: 08-09-2017

Paid IV fee:     08-08-2017

Upload AOS:  08-20-2017

Submit DS-260 and upload IV: 08-28-2017-

- NO CHECKLIST -

CASE COMPLETE: 08-31-2017

Interview - US Embassy, Frankurt, Germany

10/18/2017 - APPROVED!!!

No change in status when i checked :dance: i don't know why i thought there would be ha ha ha

But making my plans to go see my husband in april so that helps!

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
On 1/8/2017 at 11:24 PM, goobies said:

Thanks for making a continuation. 

We got our NOA1 on October 13th. My husband is from Uganda. Up to now, we haven't heard anything. I just hope they are at least doing SOMETHING with it! 

It's very frustrating to see so many people with European spouses get their NOA2 quickly compared to those of us in love with someone born on different continents. 

The West will always vouch for The West, it seems. 

Good luck to all of us who have a non-European spouse! May we be blessed with an increase in workers at Nebraska and a few miracles to make our NOA2's arrive in a timely and fair manner.

I would disagree that European filers are approved faster... Although I have noticed that Philippians do (for whatever reason) get approved fairly fast. I have talked to a few, and also if you check "timeline approvals" on this site and filter Philippens.. you will see what im talking about. 

Married 2014-08-31

Filed I130 2016-11-04

Delivered 2016-11-07

NOA1 2016-11-14

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

NOA2 Waiting!!

Timeline

And yeah I agree, whenever someone who filed at the same time as me gets approved, Im happy for them (as I wish we all could be approved in a month or two!), and at the same I get a bit jealousy/emotional. 

Married 2014-08-31

Filed I130 2016-11-04

Delivered 2016-11-07

NOA1 2016-11-14

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

NOA2 Waiting!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
13 minutes ago, sajan953 said:

I would disagree that European filers are approved faster... Although I have noticed that Philippians do (for whatever reason) get approved fairly fast. I have talked to a few, and also if you check "timeline approvals" on this site and filter Philippens.. you will see what im talking about. 

That's true. I mentioned Phillipinos in my original post on the old thread. 

Actually, quite a few European applicants who filed in October have already been approved. I check multiple sites, threads and timelines. 2 Irish citizens, a Swede and a Brit, and those are just the ones i have discovered so far. Think of the ones who do not report!

I'm Irish myself from my grandparents on both sides, and i have no opposition to any nationality. I am opposed to unequal processing times, though! 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, goobies said:

Actually, quite a few European applicants who filed in October have already been approved. I check multiple sites, threads and timelines. 2 Irish citizens, a Swede and a Brit, and those are just the ones i have discovered so far. Think of the ones who do not report!

I'm Irish myself from my grandparents on both sides, and i have no opposition to any nationality. I am opposed to unequal processing times, though! 

I wasnt thinking or implying that you have any opposition to Europeans ? I just had not really seen it throughout the site. I only saw it for Philipinos..you may be correct though. EU countries might be looked at differently.. it sure is what my husband thinks about countries that have good relations eith the US. My husband's Serbian (not a part of EU) and we live abroad together (which usually couples that do get approved at California in 1 month) but unfortunetly, we got Nebraska!

Married 2014-08-31

Filed I130 2016-11-04

Delivered 2016-11-07

NOA1 2016-11-14

NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER

NOA2 Waiting!!

2 hours ago, sajan953 said:

I noticed that too. I did a search and there was a thread on it a while back.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, sajan953 said:

It seems to all be a bit of a crapshoot.  I was living abroad in Canada with my Canadian spouse when we filed.  We got approved just past the 5 month window.  So this part was slow, but once we got to the NVC with electronic processing we were approved in 1 day after our scan date, so it kind of evened out.  

If you get sent to California (at least in the past) you were auto-expedited when the petitioner lived abroad.  People that get sent to Potomac seem to be approved very fast.    Shocking to hear they're transferring cases to Nebraska.  

The only actual exception is the Philippines.  They get automatically expedited now because there was a typhoon sometime ago.   It's one of those weird quirks where they put the policy into place when parts of the Philippines were affected, but applied it to everyone and forgot to remove it once things went back to normal.  It's frustrating for the rest of us, but hard to begrudge anyone having a quick path.

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
8 hours ago, goobies said:

In the October filers thread the majority of people who received approval are not from Europe. Two Europeans had DCF, that's why they went faster. One person from France who went through Texas. Two Africans got approved through Texas as well, one Phillipina through Nebraska, and a Jamaican who got approved by NBC. There's no conspiracy except that Nebraska sucks...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, nativeson said:

In the October filers thread the majority of people who received approval are not from Europe. Two Europeans had DCF, that's why they went faster. One person from France who went through Texas. Two Africans got approved through Texas as well, one Phillipina through Nebraska, and a Jamaican who got approved by NBC. There's no conspiracy except that Nebraska sucks...

I don't know about whether Europeans get approved faster, but in the September I-130 fliers the only people approved from Nebraska have been people from the Philippines.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.