956 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/3/2017 at 11:24 PM, Dal120 said:

Hi everyone. I have one question if anybody can help me. We received interview latter. But my sister age over 21. Her name not on the letter. I did call NVC and lady said she have to go to ambacy with mum dad on interview day and officer will make decision for her. Anybody have any information or experience plz share with me. We did apply cspa.we send CSPA application to NVC already.thanks in advance.plz reply.

I dont have much experience in CSPA but atmost I can say...take the kid to the interview with all the papers you have. You have to tell Visa officer that you have kid who is eligible for CSPA. And he will ask to take kid in.

Just one question. I hope kids DS260 form is filled.

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline
2 hours ago, pink_niru said:

I dont have much experience in CSPA but atmost I can say...take the kid to the interview with all the papers you have. You have to tell Visa officer that you have kid who is eligible for CSPA. And he will ask to take kid in.

Just one question. I hope kids DS260 form is filled.

Ds260 is filled for tge parents but mot for the son. Can ds260 be filled without IV invoice id? 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Dal120 said:

Hi. Not yet. DS260 not filled yet coz name not show online. My parents interview 20 April.

Do you know what your parents answered on their ds260. This is questions for all the kids on the file.  

nvc.PNG.e83c8daba07b39eace758bd9cba0391b.png

Filed: Other Timeline

D.  RAPID MOVEMENT IN WORLDWIDE FAMILY FOURTH
     PREFERENCE CATEGORY

Despite the forward movement of the final action dates, the level of demand and resulting number use in several Family preferences has been below expectations.  This lower than expected demand has resulted in advancement of the April Worldwide Family Fourth Preference date at a pace that covers the period of several months projected in the March Visa Bulletin’s “Visa Availability in the Coming Months”.  This action will allow the overall desired allocation level of number use for and through April to be met.  There are signs that demand in the other categories will increase in the coming months, resulting in the higher monthly allocation totals required to allow number use to reach those desired levels.  The Fourth Preference date will then be held for a period of time while the anticipated monthly allocation levels in those other preferences increase, without drastically altering overall workload patterns.:unsure:

Timeline
6 minutes ago, bebin said:

SO IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY,THERE WILL BE NO MOVEMENT IN F4 IN THE COMING MONTHS BECAUSE DEMAND IN THE OTHER CATEGORIES WILL BE HIGH AND NOT ENOUGH STAFF TO HANDLE THE WORKLOAD. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

That's what it sounds like.  F4 used to be the slowest moving category but from past couple years it's going faster than F3. I would say they slow down and speed up other. 

Edited by ILUVINDIA

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Mutahir said:

April 2015 Visa Bulletin out;

Family-
Sponsored 
All Chargeability 
Areas Except
Those Listed
CHINA-mainland 
born
INDIA MEXICO PH
F4 08MAY04 08MAY04 15AUG03 15JUN97 08SEP93

After a very long time saw this kind of movement but it is sad to to again have a commotionless 2nd chart which suppose to be seen around Jan 2005 by this time. Senior members r requested to shed some light plzzzz. PD Dec 2005

Timeline
13 hours ago, bebin said:

SO IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY,THERE WILL BE NO MOVEMENT IN F4 IN THE COMING MONTHS BECAUSE DEMAND IN THE OTHER CATEGORIES WILL BE HIGH AND NOT ENOUGH STAFF TO HANDLE THE WORKLOAD. PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Its talking about "Rapid" (fast)movement in F4...

If you look at China F4, it moved 3 months!

So its saying that this rapid movement of F4 will increase work load and in future it will not move much in coming months ( till Oct Visa bulletin)

But my guess will be...that is for china as china only moved rapidly not other countries...so it will be same movement (2-3 weeks) for other countries..

5 hours ago, pink_niru said:

Its talking about "Rapid" (fast)movement in F4...

If you look at China F4, it moved 3 months!

So its saying that this rapid movement of F4 will increase work load and in future it will not move much in coming months ( till Oct Visa bulletin)

But my guess will be...that is for china as china only moved rapidly not other countries...so it will be same movement (2-3 weeks) for other countries..

I'm seeing China and Worldwide moved the same 11 wks, and there is nothing saying or implying  that it will be so till October visa bulletin. Allocations are made quarterly so perhaps the visa bulletin will remain the same till May and thereafter we will begin to see some movement in the F4 category. Demand is low in the F4 category so in my opinion I don't see how the F4  category will not move again until October when they are trying to use up the visa numbers.

I think they are concentrating on the other categories because demand is high and they are also trying to make use of the visa numbers in those categories as well.   

Timeline
1 hour ago, bebin said:

I'm seeing China and Worldwide moved the same 11 wks, and there is nothing saying or implying  that it will be so till October visa bulletin. Allocations are made quarterly so perhaps the visa bulletin will remain the same till May and thereafter we will begin to see some movement in the F4 category. Demand is low in the F4 category so in my opinion I don't see how the F4  category will not move again until October when they are trying to use up the visa numbers.

I think they are concentrating on the other categories because demand is high and they are also trying to make use of the visa numbers in those categories as well.   

Ok ... let me clarify more ...Line by line...

--  It says " Despite the forward movement of the final action dates, the level of demand and resulting number use in several Family preferences has been below expectations.  This lower than expected demand has resulted in advancement of the April Worldwide Family Fourth Preference date at a pace that covers the period of several months projected in the March Visa Bulletin’s “Visa Availability in the Coming Months”. "

This means that even USICS had moved final action dates for category other than F4 category , they are not receiving demand which they expected. Due to that they moved Worlwide (China) at more than regular pace 11 weeks (instead of normal 3 weeks which is "Rapid" in comparision and as good as 3.5 months movement. Please also note other category moved only 3 weeks which is normal)

-- It says "  This action will allow the overall desired allocation level of number use for and through April to be met.  There are signs that demand in the other categories will increase in the coming months, resulting in the higher monthly allocation totals required to allow number use to reach those desired levels. "

This means This Rapid movement will allow USICS to use "Overall" numbers (which is normally total USICS would normally like to use in quarter irerespective of Category). And due to that they expect "demand in the other categories will increase in the coming months". Due to that the other categories will use more numbers then normal Quaterly numbers. 

-- It  Says " The Fourth Preference date will then be held for a period of time while the anticipated monthly allocation levels in those other preferences increase, without drastically altering overall workload patterns. "

It means , as other category will use more numbers than normal level . They will not be able to allocate normal numbers to F4 and so movement will not be seen in F4 category.

I said uptil October because yearly numbers get reset in the month of Oct. 

Edited by pink_niru

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.