956 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, rafay13 said:

I want to ask that how much  time earlier from priority date we hear from NVC?. I Mean my PD is Dec 2004 and I haven't heard anything from NVC yet.

MY PD IS SEPT 2004 AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM NVC EITHER.  I THOUGHT IT WAS NINE MONTHS BEFORE YOUR PD BECOMES CURRENT BUT I'M PROVE WRONG.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, bebin said:

MY PD IS SEPT 2004 AND I HAVEN'T RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM NVC EITHER.  I THOUGHT IT WAS NINE MONTHS BEFORE YOUR PD BECOMES CURRENT BUT I'M PROVE WRONG.

Thanks Bebin. Please do share with us When there is any update related to your case.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/1/2017 at 5:24 PM, Sam 1234 said:

What is your interview date. I'm still waiting for my interview letter my priority date is 23 July 2003 f4 india. All the best for the interview.

You dont need to wait...Call Nvc they will give u date

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Timeline

Hi everyone. I have one question if anybody can help me. We received interview latter. But my sister age over 21. Her name not on the letter. I did call NVC and lady said she have to go to ambacy with mum dad on interview day and officer will make decision for her. Anybody have any information or experience plz share with me. We did apply cspa.we send CSPA application to NVC already.thanks in advance.plz reply.

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline
On Friday, March 03, 2017 at 1:49 PM, bebin said:

My priority date is july as well..m also waiting to hear from them

Timeline

I have question? I have family friends who are in process of getting their family base(F4) visa? they have 3 kids all who is over 21 but based on the CSPA one son is 18 and eligible for immigrant visa as derivative beneficiary but his name didn't show up IV fee invoice. They called NVC and asked why his name is not on there? NVC told them cause he is over 21, he may still be eligible for visa under CSPA but they can't send IV fee invoice till the  date is current on visa bulletin. They told them to call back once the date is current on Visa Bulletin. Now the date is not current on Visa Bulletin but the parents already received their interview date. So they called NVC again and were told there is nothing NVC can do now cause the case has been moved to US embassy in India and it will be up to the embassy to decide if he gets visa or not. while my friends were trying to get this resolve they realized they have made a mistake in their DS260 form, question:- would you child immigrating with you at the same time? yes or no. they clicked no but it should be yes. I think that is the reason the son didn't get his invoice. can they get that mistake corrected before the parents interview? Can the son still get visa with them? Please help!!!!

Timeline
17 hours ago, Dal120 said:

Hi everyone. I have one question if anybody can help me. We received interview latter. But my sister age over 21. Her name not on the letter. I did call NVC and lady said she have to go to ambacy with mum dad on interview day and officer will make decision for her. Anybody have any information or experience plz share with me. We did apply cspa.we send CSPA application to NVC already.thanks in advance.plz reply.

we have family friends who are in the same boat. They received their interview but the son's name is not on it.  what do you mean by "you send CSPA application to NVC?' Did you send them email or is there a application that can be submit? I myself called NVC for them few time and I always get a different answer how they process CSPA. One told me it the system will create invoice once the date is current, another one told me we will have to call them once the date is current . now the date is still not current but the parents received their interview and when  I call NVC they said they can't do anything now and suggest that the parents should take the son with them and  it will be up to the officer who interview the parents. Please let me know  how your is going? also if you don't mind what did you answer for you sister to this question?

nvc.PNG

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:46 AM, alsayedalsayed said:

Hi I am bit confused so was you given first and your 21 years old kid was able to get interview later?

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 6:46 AM, alsayedalsayed said:

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, Dal120 said:

have you received any help from anyone yet? when is your parent's interview?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, rafay13 said:

I want to ask that how much time earlier from priority date we hear from NVC?. I Mean my PD is Dec 2004 and I haven't heard anything from NVC yet.

It means the 2nd chart soon to be started galloping 

Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, Dal120 said:

do you know what did your answer for this question? our friend made mistake and answered  this wrong I think is one of the reason they didn't get IV fee invoice for the son.

nvc.PNG.e83c8daba07b39eace758bd9cba0391b.PNG

Timeline

send NVC an email 

asknvc@state.gov

Type your Case# in the subject line on the email

tO

Attn: NVC
31 Rochester Ave. Suite 200
Portsmouth, NH 03801-2915

Hi,  my name is (your name )the applicant or  petitioner. I would like to add my email address to this case number. if  you need any additional information,  please feel free to send me an email.

NVC Case No or  CIS# ------------

Applicant’s name --------------

Applicant’s  Date of birth-----------

Petitioner’s name---------------

Petitioner’s date of birth--------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.