956 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, 2001 said:

Finally we got to where we were like 5 months ago. Very frustrating!! Hope nobody has to go through this ridiculous journey that does not seem to end ever.

You are not alone.  It is very frustrating. My cousin's waiting since to get since 1999. His parents applied for him 1999 as green card holder.  Than he got married so was not eligible till his dad got his citizenship.  His dad's citizenship was delayed for someone weird reason cause his old picture didn't look like the way he looks now. So he had to go thru the finger print process like three time. So in other words it took him 6 years to get his citizenship.  So applied for his son and family in 2005 ans they are still waiting for their turn. 

BtW . My uncle also have a daughter who was married at the when my uncle came to USA but her husband passed away before my uncle got his citizenship.  My uncle didn't know he could apply for her as she was not married anymore.  He Waited to apply for till 2005 as well but cause she was widow she was considered unmarried  she and her kids got there visa in 2010.that was the year when the cases were moving fast than all the sudden it was turned backward two and half years.  Hopefully it will move little faster in coming up months.  

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone.

I have a quick question, my dad was self employed all his life, in ds 260 where it asked previous jobs, and who was your employer etc what should i write? I just answered No to question have you been employed. Now consulate reopened ds 260 and asked to fill these part. Can you help please? Thanks

Timeline
On 9/13/2017 at 5:20 PM, img2015 said:

Thanks. Good luck to you as well.

Did anyone have the issue.  My cousin who was born in India but now live in Italy and she Italian citizens.  I know she is still required  PCC   dist. Police but not Indian passport office since she doesn't hold Indian passport anymore.  Is there PCC for Italian passport? If yes what branch of government office does she need to go in Italy?  

Thanks

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 8/3/2017 at 2:50 PM, img2015 said:

Hi everyone. I received case complete email almost a month ago. No more email communication after that. In ceac website also it still shows at NVC

1.Is there any action required by me to do except waiting?

2.Should i make account in visa appointment site or not yet?

3. There is aged out and unmarried child in our case, after requesting cspa, nvc told us final decision will be made in interview day, any advise to help us getting him gc along with us?

Thanks.

Can I ask what your priority date is? 

Filed: Timeline

17 hours ago, ILUVINDIA said:

Did anyone have the issue.  My cousin who was born in India but now live in Italy and she Italian citizens.  I know she is still required  PCC   dist. Police but not Indian passport office since she doesn't hold Indian passport anymore.  Is there PCC for Italian passport? If yes what branch of government office does she need to go in Italy?  

Thanks

Hi, you can find country specific info in this link :

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/reciprocity-by-country/IT.html

By the way, regardless of country of residence or nationality, any country she lived more than 12 months once she was older than 16 years old, she might need to get police certificate from.

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/Supporting_documents.html#docfinder

Edited by img2015

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

2 hours ago, img2015 said:

Sure. Oct 2002. The delay is due to multiple checklist i got.

Same with me. I really hope interview letter comes by the end of this month probably by September 27th.

Timeline
On 9/19/2017 at 11:41 AM, sunsetdolphin said:

PD is 1993. I meant we're the same with the delay due to multiple checklist.

1993 !!??!!!!

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003

- Received COA 14th May 2015

- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.