Jump to content

684 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, fuller said:

My PD is March 30, 2004. Case was completed September 27, 2016. The bulletin is now at Feb the 8th 2004 in that category.

All the best...it should be soon now

 

 

Which country you are from...m asking beacause some papers has expiry of 6 months ie PCC.. Check urs


F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003


- Received COA 14th May 2015


- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AAHH said:

Hi friends, looks like I'm too early here??!! PD July 5, 2005 IN. Any guess or calculation when approx the process starts or PD will become current? 

Hi.your priority date is expected to be current somewhere at the end of 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AAHH said:

Wow, two more years, is there a way to know what PDs are currently getting interview invitations for any specific country? 

You need to refer Visa bulletin every month around 10th..

 

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

 

Refer section "A.  FINAL ACTION DATES FOR FAMILY-SPONSORED
     PREFERENCE CASES"

 

Edited by pink_niru

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003


- Received COA 14th May 2015


- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2017 at 9:50 PM, pink_niru said:

You need to refer Visa bulletin every month around 10th..

 

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

 

Refer section "A.  FINAL ACTION DATES FOR FAMILY-SPONSORED
     PREFERENCE CASES"

 

Yes thanks pink_niru and rafay13, let's hope per country quota is removed sooner, any estimate when that will happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AAHH said:

Yes thanks pink_niru and rafay13, let's hope per country quota is removed sooner, any estimate when that will happen?

No time limit as it needs congress action...

 

Though you can track it here

 

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/392/all-info?r=3

Edited by pink_niru

F4 - India - PD - 23rd March 2003


- Received COA 14th May 2015


- Received Visa and reached to US in Feb 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2017 at 11:59 PM, AAHH said:

Wow, two more years, is there a way to know what PDs are currently getting interview invitations for any specific country? 

PD. Dec 2005. Pakistan

any idea when it be current ? And how long before wel come letter normally issued ?

thnx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Assad219 said:

PD. Dec 2005. Pakistan

any idea when it be current ? And how long before wel come letter normally issued ?

thnx

I think that your PD will be current in the early 2019.My PD is Dec 2004, exactly one year earlier than yours and I still haven't received anything.VISA BULLETIN can give you a much clearer estimate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rafay13 said:

I think that your PD will be current in the early 2019.My PD is Dec 2004, exactly one year earlier than yours and I still haven't received anything.VISA BULLETIN can give you a much clearer estimate.

Thanks Rafay

onething more, R the frequent upcoming president's executive orders have any effect on our petitions or the petitions of banned countries ???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×