emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
16 hours ago, june2006 said:

Hi May2006, 

Due to the retrogression, does it effect your interview date that was scheduled in August 2018? Please let us know.

Hey... No it does not affect me at all.. we did our medical last Friday n today collected the sealed package to take to our interview on Friday. . Good luck to everyone. . Pd May2006

10 hours ago, May2006 said:

Hey... No it does not affect me at all.. we did our medical last Friday n today collected the sealed package to take to our interview on Friday. . Good luck to everyone. . Pd May2006

Thanks May2006 for this information. It means PD till May End 2006 will be interviewed during August. So its quite likely that PD of Oct will not only recover but will move forward as well. 

All the best for your interview. Keep us posted about the updates. 

BTW what needs to be done in medical?

Edited by june2006

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello every one 
Today I received email completed my application waiting for for embassy to schedule my interview 
F3 
March 2006
Canada
Any one know how long it take to schedule my interview?

5 hours ago, Ahmad ali said:

Hello every one 
Today I received email completed my application waiting for for embassy to schedule my interview 
F3 
March 2006
Canada
Any one know how long it take to schedule my interview?

Your PD is current, so you will get an interview letter from 1 September for the interview in October.

However, every Consulate has different processing time, so the waiting time for interview schedule for Canada maybe longer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2018 at 11:18 PM, May2006 said:

Hi,

I think your interview was on 23rd August. Please share us the experience and the types of questions asked.

Thanx

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, june2006 said:

Hi,

I think your interview was on 23rd August. Please share us the experience and the types of questions asked.

Thanx

Hi, my interview was on 24 Aug at Mumbai consulate, asked me who is sponsoring u, where does he works, what is the point of your entry in USA, then he gave 221g, administrative processing, and asked to add more joint sponsor, though we had 65k sponsor for family of 4.... I now need to add one joint sponsor, and then submit my family passports to vfs center at Ahmedabad, India.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
10 hours ago, vakson007 said:

Hi, my interview was on 24 Aug at Mumbai consulate, asked me who is sponsoring u, where does he works, what is the point of your entry in USA, then he gave 221g, administrative processing, and asked to add more joint sponsor, though we had 65k sponsor for family of 4.... I now need to add one joint sponsor, and then submit my family passports to vfs center at Ahmedabad, India.

Omg!  Same thing happened here. . I'm so disappointed. .However our new date is the 10th September. .just the applicant has to attend n submit 2nd joint sponsor.  We were asked who sponsored u.. When last u spoke to him. 

How many kids ur parents have together. .how many r in the USA. Wt work they do. . How long ur parents r separated. .how long r u guys married.  R u together all the time..how many kids. .have u ever applied for a us visa. Have u ever visited the usa.  Have u ever travel outside ur country for how long... then he said ur case looks good but u need 2nd joint sponsor. . After 24 hrs login n choose a follow up appointment date. .we were able to choose that date only last Friday. .7days after .. hmmmm. Guys who r yet to attend ur interview please get 2nd joint sponsor b4 ur interview. .it's better to have more than short...good luck. . Pd May2006

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My brother in law and his family did their interview on July 23. Everything went well and i am happy to say that they arrived in the U.S. on August 5.

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Me and my family is still waiting for interview letter.

I called NVC help line 2 days ago and they told me Riyadh embassy is very busy and they cannot give me a time frame for when will the interview be conducted.

P.D 3 April 2006

C.C 27 June 2018 

2 hours ago, Silent.93 said:

Me and my family is still waiting for interview letter.

I called NVC help line 2 days ago and they told me Riyadh embassy is very busy and they cannot give me a time frame for when will the interview be conducted.

P.D 3 April 2006

C.C 27 June 2018 

You called too soon. NVC has interview schedule from 30 and 31 every month only.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, May2006 said:

21 years of age. . That's adulthood in the USA. .yeah I kno 18 years is considered adult too..but 21 years for ur question. 

can you send me official link confirming legal age to be 21.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Ahmad ali said:

Me and my family still waiting for interview letter case completed last two weeks 

Yeah, same here....My Nephew's case completed since June 4th. 
PD is 06-30-2006.....What's your PD Ahmad?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.