emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Please don't think that because it stopped moving in June of last year and it moved again in October it means that this year it'll stop moving as well. Look at the statistics in 2013,2014,2015 it moved in all of the months except for 1 month and that's it. So dont think negative but instead think about what statistics is telling us. This can be a great fiscal year and so far it has been moving great! Look at this link were you can look at stadistics based on the years we have been waiting: http://www.***removed***/visa-bulletin-movement/f3-rest-of-the-world/final

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, zdzak said:

So do you guys think that my PD will become current before April ? or will it be a long wait ?

I think it will

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

IL>> ................................

Timeline
3 hours ago, emga said:

Please don't think that because it stopped moving in June of last year and it moved again in October it means that this year it'll stop moving as well. Look at the statistics in 2013,2014,2015 it moved in all of the months except for 1 month and that's it. So dont think negative but instead think about what statistics is telling us. This can be a great fiscal year and so far it has been moving great! Look at this link were you can look at stadistics based on the years we have been waiting: http://www.***removed***/visa-bulletin-movement/f3-rest-of-the-world/final

Well, emga dont get us wrong,  deep down I am hoping for a big movement come March 2017 as they send out a hugh bash of welcome letters in January 2016 and the only back log to that point is the 1 week in March that remain, you follow, all we are stating is worst case scenario. It puzzle me still why no more welcome letters is being sent out..

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

Timeline
4 hours ago, adawee said:

guys

question!!!

Do we have to write our names on the photos?

If yes, ball pen or pencil?

Thanks

Didn't write any whilst sending them to NVC and you should be at the interview stage so I wouldn't unless told to do so...

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
19 minutes ago, mallyboo1234 said:

Didn't write any whilst sending them to NVC and you should be at the interview stage so I wouldn't unless told to do so...

i mean when going to embassy for interview

Timeline
3 hours ago, adawee said:

i mean when going to embassy for interview

dont think so but wait for a member who have pass that stage for accurate info

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi,guys think positive,there will be a high jump in upcoming mnths ,just we want to wait in which mnth it will change dates,hopefully it may be April,just wait ....

Timeline
10 hours ago, S82015 said:

PD 14 march 2005! PD becomes current next month!!!!! When should I expect an interview date?! Some please tell me 

Call NVC your date is ready pal, just call today for your interview date and update us.

PD >>13 June 2005

WL>> Jan 2016

CC>> April 2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My brother in law has a PD date of April 2006 and the case has not opened yet for us to send off his I 864 forms. Any ideas when you think his case will open?

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2017-01-10 at 0:58 PM, adawee said:

guys

question!!!

Do we have to write our names on the photos?

If yes, ball pen or pencil?

Thanks

No. You will be asked at the interview to provide the documents in a certain order for each person. We put each family member's documents into separate envelopes to make the process easier for us.

Priority date 9th December 2004. Interview email received 31/08/2016. Medicals completed 12/09/2016 and received 20/09/2016. Interview done at Montreal on 03/10/2016. Visas issued 17th November 2016. Passports received 21/11/2016.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 1/11/2017 at 1:21 AM, emga said:

Emga,

What's your pd? My pd 04/22/2005. Any else've got interview letter in March? Pls. Share

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.