Jump to content

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

How many passport fotos do we actually need? I keep being told I need more than two. Like two for each document. But the aos list on here says only two?

For filing the k-1 aos is there something different that we must fillout for being a diff visa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, katcastillo95 said:

How many passport fotos do we actually need? I keep being told I need more than two. Like two for each document. But the aos list on here says only two?

For filing the k-1 aos is there something different that we must fillout for being a diff visa?

Two for each application. IF you choose to apply for EAD and AP at the same time then 6 photos total. 

Not quite sure what you mean by the different visa question, can you clarify?

 

There is also an AOS forum where you can ask these questions, for future reference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Suss&Camm said:

Two for each application. IF you choose to apply for EAD and AP at the same time then 6 photos total. 

Not quite sure what you mean by the different visa question, can you clarify?

 

There is also an AOS forum where you can ask these questions, for future reference.

That is extremely helpful thankyou! I did not know how many passport pics to get.

I know that different visa need different documents when applying for AOS is there maybe something specific I might forget to add?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LionessDeon said:

You need 6 total.  Highly recommend applying for AP and EAD while its fee free with the I-485.  

 If you update your visa status on your profile your posts will automatically go to the AOS forum. 

Thankyou so much!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, katcastillo95 said:

That is extremely helpful thankyou! I did not know how many passport pics to get.

I know that different visa need different documents when applying for AOS is there maybe something specific I might forget to add?

Here's a pinned topic from AOS forum..  read Ewok's first comment/guide it lays it out :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×