BuckMaster

Hong Kong Divorce for Filipino

73 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 hours ago, glenn69 said:

hi I'm a new member here I'm a k1 VISA applicant been approved and waiting to for my interview schedule..divorce here in hongkong married in phil..sad part USEM WANT ME TO HAVE REGISTERED my divorced decree and obtain cenomar huhuhuuu is that possible ?anyone here who have the same situation as me? please help.

waiting my packet 4 from USEM HK presently  working here in hongkong. 

Never heard of having to register the divorce in the Philippines.  We simply provided certified copies of her divorce in Hong Kong and we were granted expedited visa processing.  We have received one letter from the US Consulate in Hong Kong and have met all the requirements therein.  We are now waiting on the second letter.   Lawyers are in it to make money, just saying...  I went with http://www.filipinafianceevisa.com/  .  Hassle free, very convenient, clearly on top of their game, excellent response time on any question, makes completing required documents a breeze, one flat fee.

Relax. The divorce decree, along with the CENOMAR, will suffice.  :-)  

Edited by BuckMaster
punctuation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
2 hours ago, BuckMaster said:

Never heard of having to register the divorce in the Philippines.  We simply provided certified copies of her divorce in Hong Kong and we were granted expedited visa processing.  We have received one letter from the US Consulate in Hong Kong and have met all the requirements therein.  We are now waiting on the second letter.   Lawyers are in it to make money, just saying...  I went with http://www.filipinafianceevisa.com/  .  Hassle free, very convenient, clearly on top of their game, excellent response time on any question, makes completing required documents a breeze, one flat fee.

Relax. The divorce decree, along with the CENOMAR, will suffice.  :-)  

Hi Buckmaster 

Thank you for replaying on my querries I appreciate it...yes I am relax now but my man is still a little bit depress due to our underlying petition it will be expired next month August 09...I pray we will get through all this and granted visa on the day of my interview. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, glenn69 said:

Hi Buckmaster 

Thank you for replaying on my querries I appreciate it...yes I am relax now but my man is still a little bit depress due to our underlying petition it will be expired next month August 09...I pray we will get through all this and granted visa on the day of my interview. 

Petition can be extended by the embassy for up to a year.    U.S. Embassy in Manila does this automatically, not sure about HK

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Petition can be extended by the embassy for up to a year.    U.S. Embassy in Manila does this automatically, not sure about HK

Hi Hank, 

thanks for the information I will rely this to my fiance, and find out how to extend our petition at USEM HK.

Timeline
10 hours ago, glenn69 said:

Hi Hank, 

thanks for the information I will rely this to my fiance, and find out how to extend our petition at USEM HK.

Call the embassy regarding the extension of the petition.    They may tell you they do it automatically also.  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Call the embassy regarding the extension of the petition.    They may tell you they do it automatically also.  ;)  

Hi Hank,

yes I'll do.that ,,please help me more about the CENOMAR /CEMAR...MY FIANCE IS STIKL CONFUSE...I ALREADY DID APPLY ONLINE FOR MY CENONAR AND IT IS ALREADY SUBJECT FOR PAYMENT, BUT MY FIANCE MADE A HOLD ON IT...HE WAS WORRIED MAYBE THEY SEND THE WRONG PAPER AND WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE ,,HE WAS TELLING ME WHY NOT HAVE TO ORDER THE SPECIFIC (CEMAR) THAN ORDER CENOMAR IN THAT WAY WE CAN BE SURE ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE HAVING TO DELIVER IN USEM HK..PLEASE HELP ME MORE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT OBTAINING CEMAR...MY UNDERSTANDING IS LIKE THIS...I WILL ORDER CENOMAR IN PSA BUT BECAUSE I AM MARRIED IN PHIL..THEY WILL NOT ISSUE ME CENOMAR, BUT THEY WILL ISSUE ME A CEMAR INSTEAD..am I correct on that?..or can we just apply CEMAR..?as my fiance want me to do ...please help us to enlighten us to this very confusing topic.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, glenn69 said:

Hi Hank,

yes I'll do.that ,,please help me more about the CENOMAR /CEMAR...MY FIANCE IS STIKL CONFUSE...I ALREADY DID APPLY ONLINE FOR MY CENONAR AND IT IS ALREADY SUBJECT FOR PAYMENT, BUT MY FIANCE MADE A HOLD ON IT...HE WAS WORRIED MAYBE THEY SEND THE WRONG PAPER AND WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE ,,HE WAS TELLING ME WHY NOT HAVE TO ORDER THE SPECIFIC (CEMAR) THAN ORDER CENOMAR IN THAT WAY WE CAN BE SURE ABOUT EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE HAVING TO DELIVER IN USEM HK..PLEASE HELP ME MORE TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT OBTAINING CEMAR...MY UNDERSTANDING IS LIKE THIS...I WILL ORDER CENOMAR IN PSA BUT BECAUSE I AM MARRIED IN PHIL..THEY WILL NOT ISSUE ME CENOMAR, BUT THEY WILL ISSUE ME A CEMAR INSTEAD..am I correct on that?..or can we just apply CEMAR..?as my fiance want me to do ...please help us to enlighten us to this very confusing topic.

Yes you are correct!   Your fiance needs to stop messing things up... :lol:  

You can NOT order the CEMAR specifically.   One must order the CENOMAR  from PSA .. if single they send the CENOMAR, if married they send the CEMAR.   It is THAT simple.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Yes you are correct!   Your fiance needs to stop messing things up... :lol:  

You can NOT order the CEMAR specifically.   One must order the CENOMAR  from PSA .. if single they send the CENOMAR, if married they send the CEMAR.   It is THAT simple.

thank you very much Hank I really appreciate all the information you have given unto us, 😊

Timeline
21 hours ago, glenn69 said:

Hi Buckmaster 

You are very welcome.  As for the expiration date, Hong Kong will automatically extend your application for an additional four (4) months.  This is the message I received from the visa service I am using:

a month ago Filipina Fiancee Visa Service

Congratulations on getting your NOA2 Approval Notice (I-797). We just emailed you BOTH your what comes next instructions - Step 1-7.

Validity Date on NOA2 (I-797)

If you should exceed the validity date do not concern yourself as your case will automatically extend for 4 months without you doing anything.

As for the CENOMAR, Hank is correct.  This can be ordered by anyone and will be sent directly to the Consulate for the country/city that you choose during the ordering process.  Just place your order and it will be fine. :-)

Timeline
On 7/7/2018 at 4:33 PM, Hank_ said:

Don't need this forum if you've got that outfit handling it all. 

yet here you are ???

Yes, here I am.  I started out here, prior to hiring an agency to process my visa.  Why do you ask?  Do you have a problem with me being here?

Timeline
37 minutes ago, BuckMaster said:

Yes, here I am.  I started out here, prior to hiring an agency to process my visa.  Why do you ask?  Do you have a problem with me being here?

Heck no, I have zero issue with you being here.

There are many that hire attorneys and other services that end up here to get answers...  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Heck no, I have zero issue with you being here.

There are many that hire attorneys and other services that end up here to get answers...  ;)  

Roger that.  Good to know.  

I am sure to have more questions in the future and, I also enjoy the community.  :D

Timeline
1 hour ago, BuckMaster said:

You are very welcome.  As for the expiration date, Hong Kong will automatically extend your application for an additional four (4) months.  This is the message I received from the visa service I am using:

a month ago Filipina Fiancee Visa Service

Congratulations on getting your NOA2 Approval Notice (I-797). We just emailed you BOTH your what comes next instructions - Step 1-7.

Validity Date on NOA2 (I-797)

If you should exceed the validity date do not concern yourself as your case will automatically extend for 4 months without you doing anything.

As for the CENOMAR, Hank is correct.  This can be ordered by anyone and will be sent directly to the Consulate for the country/city that you choose during the ordering process.  Just place your order and it will be fine. :-)

Hi Buckmaster,

thanks for the information it was so nice to know that USEM HK will automatically extend Noa2  for another 4 month's...just one question..does your visa coach pull some string to make your NOA2 ,extended ?or they will automatically extend NOA2 for all applicant.

Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.