Klitt3rJ

January 2017 I-129F Filers

5,589 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Lsthorpe1 said:

We didn't include the letter of intent! (So stupid!) Yeah I get that 4 weeks isn't that long! It just sucks as we waited almost 7 months to be issued the RFE! Everything is taking so long :( I really want to be there before Christmas! But I think it's doubtful 

If approved by end of this month you still have 4 months to get them here by end of year.

That is a good goal if married by 12/31 then Married filing Joint on Taxes LOL

1 minute ago, LabOz said:

If approved by end of this month you still have 4 months to get them here by end of year.

That is a good goal if married by 12/31 then Married filing Joint on Taxes LOL

If we get approved by the end of the month! If being the key word! Haha knowing our luck we won't be! 

I don't understand the last part of your message  regarding taxes? Sounds hideous though.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lsthorpe1 said:

If we get approved by the end of the month! If being the key word! Haha knowing our luck we won't be! 

I don't understand the last part of your message  regarding taxes? Sounds hideous though.

If you are able to get married on or before December 31st then you guys can file your Federal Income taxes as a married couple instead of single.

Thats really all. It usually means less taxes to pay in 2017

Plus a nice way to start our the new year

tic toc

I'm thinking early october for our NOA 2.

:clock:

On 8/21/2017 at 8:33 PM, Lsthorpe1 said:

Praying that we get somewhere this week! Still waiting for that Noa2 that everyone seems to have nowwwww! 

We waited 194 days to receive an RFE!! 194!!!! Now it's been 4 weeks since they have received our response and still nothing! 

Sorry for the rant! It's just so frustrating (as you all know!)

Please be our week!!!!!!! Please!

We got an RFE after 152 days and i was so mad! We actually just called yesterday and found out we were approved on Monday which marked 179 days, 4 weeks exactly after they received our RFE response. When we called after them having our response for 2 weeks, my fiance requested to speak to a tier 2 supervisor as the agent he was initially speaking to was unhelpful. The supervisor said that if we hadn't heard anything by week 4 of them having our response to then call back as we would be over 30 days. When we called back 2 weeks later (yesterday), we were approved. I don't know if that helps at all but maybe worth a try asking to speak to a supervisor?

I-129F Sent: 21/02/2017                                                                                                                                                 Marriage: 12/01/2018

I-129F Received Date: 23/02/2017                                                                                                                               AOS/EAD/AP Sent :

I-129F NOA1: 28/02/2017

RFE: 12/07/2017

RFE Hard Copy Received: 17/07/2017

RFE Response Sent Back: 18/07/2017

RFE Received By USCIS: 21/07/2017

I-129F NOA2: 18/08/2017 (176 Days)

NVC Received: 31/08/2017 (13 Days)

NVC Left: 06/09/2017 (6 Days)

Consulate Received: 08/09/2017

Letter from embassy (Packet 3): 11/09/2017
Medical at Knightsbridge: 28/09/2017

Interview: 10/10/2017 APPROVED!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG so cool...Congrats...love the picture....we still wait for our time

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
5 hours ago, ilovehowyouloveme said:

We did it, guys! Wedding day came and went, and we're on day six of happy married life :) If any of you are still waiting for this, just hang tight!! It's coming <3 

Screen Shot 2017-08-24 at 3.41.16 PM.jpg

Congrats for your wedding @ilovehowyouloveme!. Really happy to see it!. May the marriage life continuously filled with lots of love and happiness.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
5 hours ago, ilovehowyouloveme said:

We did it, guys! Wedding day came and went, and we're on day six of happy married life :) If any of you are still waiting for this, just hang tight!! It's coming <3 

Congratulation~~ You guys look so amazing together 

K1 Journey : Service Center: California Service Center + Consulate: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

USCIS I-129F Receive Date:  January 13th, 2017

USCIS I-129F NOA2 Date:  April 27th, 2017 (105 Active days )

NVC Received: May 19th, 2017

NVC Left : May 26th, 2017

Packet 3 Received : June 12th, 2017

Interview Date : July 28th, 2017  - Approved

AOS Journey: 

AOS package (I 485, I765, I131) sent: Jan 10th, 2018

USCIS Lockbox Chicago received: Jan 12th, 2018

NOA 1 hard copies received: Jan 22nd, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment Letter received: Jan 26th, 2018

Bio-metric Appointment date: Feb 6th, 2018

Interview date: April 23rd, 2018

Approval date: May 20th 2018

ROC Journey:

Package sent: 02/25/20

USCIS Lockbox Phoenix received: 02/27/20

Text received with case ; check cashed: 03/04/20

Timeline
On 8/21/2017 at 9:34 AM, mrsbuddhaloota said:

Hi I have not experience it personally but I know for fact that they allow american citizen inside usem plus I saw other beneficiary during my interview with their fiance. 

thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/22/2017 at 3:03 PM, Lsthorpe1 said:

We didn't include the letter of intent! (So stupid!) Yeah I get that 4 weeks isn't that long! It just sucks as we waited almost 7 months to be issued the RFE! Everything is taking so long :( I really want to be there before Christmas! But I think it's doubtful 

Shoot.... . . Sorry to hear but you still can make it in time for Christmas keep praying stay positive 

:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 8/24/2017 at 3:44 PM, ilovehowyouloveme said:

Congratulations....... .. .. Such a cute couple :jest:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We set to get married this coming 2nd week of September (been here for 1week now) when suddenly my boyfriend decided not to with the famous line " it's not you it's me" .......

i already in the USA and give up everything for him... now I'll going back to Manila from scratch....

what hat a journey it has been.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
9 minutes ago, jmoog said:

We set to get married this coming 2nd week of September (been here for 1week now) when suddenly my boyfriend decided not to with the famous line " it's not you it's me" .......

i already in the USA and give up everything for him... now I'll going back to Manila from scratch....

Sorry to hear that :cry:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, jmoog said:

i am so sorry for you. OMG after all the time and effort you both put into this. Best wishes to you

01/12/17 – I-129F mailed 
01/17/17 – Delivered to lockbox  

01/20/17 - NOA1  

01/27/17 – I-797C arrived via USPS

05/05/17 - NOA2

05/23/17 - NVC Recieve

09/11/17 - Approved at Interview

09/30/17 - Visa in hand

10/17/17 - POE Washington DC

11/11/17 - Married 

01/29/18 - AOS sent via USPS

02/20/18 - TXT and email notification of receipt

09/29/18 - EAD recieved

02/12/19 - Interview Scheduled

8 hours ago, jmoog said:

My heart goes out to you.  I will pray that you someday will find the man that helps your heart understand why all of your other relationships had to fail.  I will hope and pray that you find peace and true love soon.  I could not even imagine the pain this caused after such a stressful journey.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.