mocha.g

USCIS online status case inquiry after RFE

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

This is addressed to members who received RFE. After submitting response, we got the new status in the USCIS website online inquiry.  Some members got a decision in as short as 10 days. But we are still waiting. Some members were told in the reply when they are most likely to get a decision (like 60 days), again this isnt the case for us. Some members also posted in some threads that the status remained unchanged in the online inquiry but the decision popped up in their mailbox without receiving email or text notification.

I feel discouraged everytime I check online and at the same time hoping its gonna be in the mail soon.

Kindly share your experience. thanks.

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by mocha.g
unable to delete case number

I feel this time. We also got an RFE and our evidence was received by USCIS on 1/4/17...I have heard the same, that some people got a response after couple of days only...I truly pray that we dont have to wait 60 days, that would be a killer...good luck to you,,,we have no choice but to stay patient!

Timeline
On 10 January 2017 at 10:48 PM, Blambic2015 said:

I feel this time. We also got an RFE and our evidence was received by USCIS on 1/4/17...I have heard the same, that some people got a response after couple of days only...I truly pray that we dont have to wait 60 days, that would be a killer...good luck to you,,,we have no choice but to stay patient!

thank you! i wish you the same. waiting for 10 months before they sent RFE is already a killer. Our RFE is Letter of Intent to Marry from Beneficiary.

That is Insane that it took them 10 months to send you an RFE,,,usually they say after 5 months if there is no action on the case, you have to call and they start to look at it, maybe you have done that too,,,but thankfully our case was approved yesterday, thank GOD!...Our RFE was about on which website we initially met...dont worry, I am sure they will approve your case soon! Stay postive! Best of luck!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Blambic2015 said:

That is Insane that it took them 10 months to send you an RFE,,,usually they say after 5 months if there is no action on the case, you have to call and they start to look at it, maybe you have done that too,,,but thankfully our case was approved yesterday, thank GOD!...Our RFE was about on which website we initially met...dont worry, I am sure they will approve your case soon! Stay postive! Best of luck!

Thank you and congarutlations! I cant help but feel sad for us. 

• 4 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.